Thread: Season Pass

Season Pass

Well we have decide to but season passes and was just wondering where we can go and get the acual pass. We will have the paper form when we first get there. My dh says we can at dtd our the hotel.So i was just were the best place to go.

• Jambo!

Re: Season Pass

If I remember correctly, annual passes can only be redeemed at Guest Services at the actual parks. But with so many ticket buying options available in the hotel lobbys, you may be able to get it done there. If I had to choose, I would try the hotel if you can, but if not, try the MGM Guest Service or Animal Kingdom, they usually have smaller lines and allow a little extra time.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by lovesgrumpy View Post
    Well we have decide to but season passes and was just wondering where we can go and get the acual pass. We will have the paper form when we first get there. My dh says we can at dtd our the hotel.So i was just were the best place to go.
    Have you actually purchased them yet? You can get them at any Disney Store. You purchase the card from them and then take it to any ticket window at any park and they will convert it to your pass. We buy ours every year from the Disney Store and do this. As I recall, I think you are also a FL resident living close to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

Blog Entries

as I understand it, it can only be redeemed at guest services. However you can find guest services at every park and also at down town disney.

• See you there!

I'm not sure if there is a difference between the Season Pass and the annual Pass. We bought Annual Passes online.

When we went in December, we were told to go to Guest Services at any park. We went to the Epcot Guest Services (right outside the entrance, on the way from the bus stops) and converted our paper to a pass.

The day/time we went there was almost no line and we were in and out in about 5 minutes.

IHTH

CU@DL

Andy
    -
    What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

• Pilot EdForceOne

We goto the one in DTD because there is never anyone there

Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    Have you actually purchased them yet? You can get them at any Disney Store. You purchase the card from them and then take it to any ticket window at any park and they will convert it to your pass. We buy ours every year from the Disney Store and do this. As I recall, I think you are also a FL resident living close to me...

Nope getting them on the 10th. We are military so we are buying them on base. I can't wait to go. and thanks everyone for the info

• Banned User

any ticket window can actually do it.. but reprints can only be done at guest services...

last time i renewed it, i did it at a epcot ticket window because guest services had a line too long

•   
    • Main Street VIPs

We converted our parkhoppers (from MiceChat WDW Invasion 1) to annual passes last year. We did it at the regular ticket window. Be prepared to spend some time - they will need to get all of your information (name, address, etc.) for each annual pass. If I recall correctly, each person has to sign a receipt and then sign the annual pass. It was very time consuming.
    Rick

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I'm not sure if there is a difference between the Season Pass and the annual Pass.
    Annual pass is good for 365 days.

Season pass is just that... seasonal. The summer and other "peak" periods are blocked out.