• Yes?

Fantasmic Dinner Package?

Ok, I have seen in other threads people talking about the Fantasmic dinner package with the reserved seating. I was thinking this would be great for us since we have a 6 and 2 year old. This way they wouldn't have to sit for an hour waiting on Fantasmic. Where would I get info on this or do I just call dining?
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Why can't you tune a fish

Re: Fantasmic Dinner Package?

You can call dining

I believe these are the current prices

Edit: Thats adult / kids

Mama Melrose - $23.99 / 11.99

H & V - $28.99 / $10.99

Brown Derby - $36.99 / $10.99

On April 1, the price of H&V goes up to $32.99 / $11.99 and the Brown Derby to $43.99 / $11.99

At its current price the Brown Derby is a BARGIN. You get a appitizer, entree, and dessert - all off the regular menu. This can easily exceed $36.99 for an adult or at least come close (depends on what you eat)

You go to the restaruant at your scheduled time (just like any PS reservation). You will get passes at the restaruant. 30 minutes before Fantasmic you go to the gas station at the right of the entrance, and a CM will check your pass, then you go into the backlot over by the bathrooms and take the back way into the Fantasmic arena. The entire right section is reserved for dinner package people. When the show is over, you leave with the masses out by ToT.

• xmanmom

Actually, they told us we had to check in 45 minutes prior to the show, so you will still have to sit for quite a while. When we went it wasn't even very crowded and then the "special viewing area" is off to the right side and we could have got a similar view on the left side if we had just walked in five minutes before the show. Personally I didn't think that the package was all that worth it as we wasted time and didn't have seats that were all that great. I think it might only be worth it during peak season when the venue has a possiblity of reaching capacity.

• SpitSpot!

On Nights like New Years Eve, July 4 etc., it is worth every penny ( Mama's is my fav) But at slow times of the year, not really. However, we enjoy table service for dinner everynight anyway. So I would opt for the package. It is kind of cool being first
    "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
    I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by lisaboo View Post
    Actually, they told us we had to check in 45 minutes prior to the show, so you will still have to sit for quite a while. When we went it wasn't even very crowded and then the "special viewing area" is off to the right side and we could have got a similar view on the left side if we had just walked in five minutes before the show. Personally I didn't think that the package was all that worth it as we wasted time and didn't have seats that were all that great. I think it might only be worth it during peak season when the venue has a possiblity of reaching capacity.
    At the current prices I still think the Brown Derby is worth it. When we went, the "normal" seating was about 1/2 full when we went it 30 minutes before the start. We sat on the aisle in the front row. Bay the time the show started there were no seats anywhere, so it worked out well for us. This was in October, but I think it may have been a Friday night, I may be wrong about that though.

-dave