Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible?

• Jambo!

Is it possible?

Ok, my friend and I were having a debate over whether it was possible to do every attraction, eat at every dining place, and buy at least one thing from every shop in the four main parks at Disney World in less than a week.

Mind you, you would have priority seating for all table dining restaurants (including Cinderella's Royal Table.) and every attraction/shop/restaurant would be running, but you also have to purchase something from all the carts throughout the parks and fastpass is used at its fullest potential. Also it would be offseason size crowds and hours, but no refurbishments going on, but including extra magic hours.

So what do you think?
    and how long would it take you?
    Last edited by goofgeek; 02-06-2007 at 12:58 PM.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Re: Is it possible?

Good god! That's a lot of stuff to do in less then a week! I'm tired after one full day at Disneyland and need to "sleep" it off the next day ... I can't imagine doing this.

No, maybe two weeks.

• World Traveler

I seriously doubt it could be done. Epcot alone has at least 25 restaurants that I counted quickly. I am sure I missed a few fast food places.

Now buy one thing at each store, I could probably do that! Do I get an American Express black card with an unlimited budget?

• xmanmom

Are you including dining and shopping in all the resorts as well or just the parks? Because if you are including the resorts there is just no way, it would probably take at least a month. I mean, just eating at every place in Epcot would take about a week and a half.

• Jambo!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeland View Post
    I seriously doubt it could be done. Epcot alone has at least 25 restaurants that I counted quickly. I am sure I missed a few fast food places.

Now buy one thing at each store, I could probably do that! Do I get an American Express black card?
    I think there are 64 places to eat in the four major parks, not counting ice cream stands and whatnot. Also, money would not be an issue... theoretically speaking of course, because trying this would cost quite a lot.

Are you including dining and shopping in all the resorts as well or just the parks? Because if you are including the resorts there is just no way, it would probably take at least a month. I mean, just eating at every place in Epcot would take about a week and a half
    The four major parks are the only ones included. (Disney-MGM, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom.)
    Last edited by goofgeek; 02-06-2007 at 01:30 PM.

• World Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by goofgeek View Post
    Also, money would not be an issue....

I like you

• World Traveler

I think there are 64 places to eat in the four major parks, not counting ice cream stands and whatnot.
    64 places to eat, divided by 4 meals a day (you gotta have afternoon tea, ya know) is 16 days.

• Jambo!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeland View Post
    64 places to eat, divided by 4 meals a day (you gotta have afternoon tea, ya know) is 16 days.
    Youre assuming a person would only eat 4 meals a day... You would most likely just go for the bare minimum to get it done, an appetizer alone would be considered "eating" there. It wouldn't be about "enjoying" everything at a leisurely pace.

• May the F=ma be with you

There are actually more than 86 food service locations in the 4 main parks. Considering this figure alone, I do not think that it would be possible to do in 1 week.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Jambo!

Ok, for sheer restaurants alone, it most likely seems not possible in a week. So how long do you think it would take?

• May the F=ma be with you

I would say between 21 and 25 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

•   
    • Senior Minion

So ... if money isn't a problem then I think it could be done ... if I had the powers of The Flash though ... LOL!

• Why can't you tune a fish

Ok, for sheer restaurants alone, it most likely seems not possible in a week. So how long do you think it would take?

I think it could be done - anyone wishing to fund me while I try?

You have to redefine "eating" - For example - popcorn stand, buy a popcorn, eat 3 or 4 pieces and ditch the rest. Churro - one bite and garbage. Buffets - heck a sip of a beverage and you are out the door.

No, its not much fun, but if you follow that pan I think it could be done with a little planning.

Planning for shows would be the killer. Off the top of my head I don't know if there are any off season shows that would screw up the schedule.

Oh, same goes for merchandise. Buy a mickey trinket and give it to the next kid you see - Here kid, have wish #345,762 - Happy Dinsey! and then move on.

-dave

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

It would take me maybe a month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast