Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Progressive Disneylander

Re: why close Epcot's Wonders of Life?

I like WOL and unless they are actively bulldozing it to make something else, I'd like to see it open. I really like Cranium Command and I'd like to watch it some more. Body Wars was so-so, but I'd still do it if I could.

Too bad they couldn't have converted this building into Mission: Space. I still miss Horizons terribly.

• KING OF CABMF'S

i have read on these boards several times how WOL needs to be bulldozed and something else replace it. It isn't going to be bulldozed. It is just seasonal bc EPCOT needs a sponsor to keep the pavillion open.
    This would be the perfect pavilion for educating young people about healthy living and eating right. With all the anoretics and obese ppl in the world, kids are getting a bad influence either way, i agree.
    You could bring back mousersizing and have an area talking about the right kind of excersize. I agree.
    you could also have an area talking about the right things to eat and the myths of what is good and what isn't. I also agree
    the fab five could be integrated all over the place. You dont mean the guys from ***** eye, right?
    cranium cammand could be updated, but i would get rid of the making of me. Yea, i agree with this
    I would get rid of body wars just not sure what i would change it to. Now this i aint so happy about
    maybe something like body wars but showing all the bad things that can happen to you. ie heart disease and lungs full of tar and nicotine.
    Not sure what the tar thing is for but i get what ur saying.
    there really are lots of things you can do with the space that are relevant to today's kids. True dat, true dat ROFL
    I just would hate for disney to just bulldoze it. YE YE!
    besides what would you put in it's place? probably a garden of boring leaning fun -_-

NOTE FROM THE EDITOR: i agree with you SOOO MUCH! this pavillion could use rafurb, and that restaurant has been behind that wall since the last time i was in WoL. All set aside, i dont care if it has to do with living or not, i dont even care if wal-mart does it,
    NOTE TO DISNEY: FIND A SPONSOR AND REOPEN THIS PLACE UP ALREADY! ROFL
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

There is a lot about life they could do with the pavilion such as highlight genetics or biotechology. You'd think Disney would actively be seeking a sponsor or working with a new one to create something entirely new.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12