• paint paint paint paint

Not staying onsite, but I hope this is fine...

Soo this summer I finally have the chance to go to WDW again after nearly a decade !! I opted to stay with a friend who has timeshare at Orange Lake Country Club resort.. I know I really wanted to stay onsite (and I've never had that chance..), but I hope this will be fine. Has anyone stayed at Orange Lake ? How are the pools? And more importantly, how about public transportation from the resort to WDW? or even Universal? Is it convenient, or is a car a must? I'm not too crazy about driving, especially since I live in NYC and it has made me spoiled on their subways.
    fine art & illustration
    FunLabor

• KING OF CABMF'S

Re: Not staying onsite, but I hope this is fine...

Quote Originally Posted by ochrehand View Post
    Soo this summer I finally have the chance to go to WDW again after nearly a decade !! I opted to stay with a friend who has timeshare at Orange Lake Country Club resort.. I know I really wanted to stay onsite (and I've never had that chance..), but I hope this will be fine. Has anyone stayed at Orange Lake ? How are the pools? And more importantly, how about public transportation from the resort to WDW? or even Universal? Is it convenient, or is a car a must? I'm not too crazy about driving, especially since I live in NYC and it has made me spoiled on their subways.
    about thansportation, im not sure WDW transports guests to the park anymore. i think the best means of transportation anyway are by car, just bc u have that ability to go wherever and have your own personal bubble without some sweaty guy popping your bubble of fun
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [: