Thread: Where to stay??

Question Where to stay??

My husband and I are traveling to Disney World for the first time this November. We are going with my Dad, his girlfriend and my 15 year old brother. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can stay that is a decent hotel with a value price? We would like to stay in one room or suite if possible.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Re: Where to stay??

Check out the one and two room suites at the Boardwalk Villas. The one room has 2 queen size beds and a pull out couch which is quite comfy. There is a kitchenette and it is centerally located. It is not "value" price but you would would only need one room so that might cut down on cost. It's right on the Boardwalk so there is a boat to Epcot & the Studios, out front is a bus to MK, AK & DD. I can't give you help with off property hotels, but I'm sure many members will be able to. Have a great trip!

they have a few suites at the all star hotels, which are value catagory, and a junior suite at the coranado springs which is a moderate resort,
    also fort wilderness cabins have a bedroom with a double bed and set of bunkbeds in one room, and a queen size murphey bed in the living room--the rooms are seperated by a kitche/dining are and bathroom--you can check them out here:
    http://www.allears.net/acc/faq_hot.htm

the links are off to the side

• Banned User

I prefer the Wilderness Lodge.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I like staying at the hotels on Hotel Plaza Dr by Downtown Disney. You're technically "on property" but the hotels aren't run by Disney. The Grosvenor is nice and they're about to get a major makeover, which should make it nicer. And I LOVED the Royal Plaza when I stayed there in January. They just got a total makeover (they got heavily damaged from Hurricane Charley) so everything is new... carpet, beds, furniture, most rooms have oversized/Roman tubs (I put mine to good use).