Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Trip!

Disney Trip!

I know this is a very similar thread to the one i last posted in but if somone could answer a cople a questions i really appreciate it.

1. What days are the best for each park for smaller crowds?
    2. What time of day are some the atrractions the easiset to get on? (Like Test Track, Tower of Terror, all the big rides)

If i think of any others ill post them Thanks!

• Loves a tea party!

Hi-
    Your answers can be found in The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. This book specializes in helping to reduce your time waiting in line. I consider the book to be an invaluable resource, but if you just want to see the best days to visit each park, you can check out their web site- touringplans.com.
    Best time of day to visit any attraction is first thing in the morning!

thanks

Another Question

Now that Soarin has opened in Epcot where should i head towards first Mission Space and Test Track area or The Land?

And is Lights, Motors, Action worth the wait if the line is long?

And If I decide to go on a park on Sunday the 12th which one would be the best bet out of the four?

• Mostly Harmless.

Hit the Land first. And LMA is definatley worth the wait, you can also get a fast pass for it.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

o thanks a million. please read my other questions

• Mostly Harmless.

I think that EPCOT is always the best choice, but MGM is good too.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

• Again! Again! Again!

If you can, pay the extra cash for the extra magic hours! It is so worth it! There are fewer people and the lines are basically walk on! This is especially worth it for Magic Kingdom! As for the EPCOT rides, FastPass! Those lines can get long. Or go in the morning, FastPass something, go walk around until you can get another FP and then go whenever.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Loves a tea party!

Quote Originally Posted by BackIntoYourSystem
    And If I decide to go on a park on Sunday the 12th which one would be the best bet out of the four?
    Much of the answer to this question depends on what your priorities are.

If your main goal is to be less encumbered by crowds, I'd stay far, far away from the Magic Kingdom. I've heard that it is most crowded on Sundays. I can't speak from personal experience as I've never decided to test that out. I will always gravitate to where I believe crowds will be thinnest.
    Animal Kingdom is rated as one of the lesser crowded days (or I should say EXPECTED to be) on Sunday 6/12.
    If your priorities do not include spending much time at AK because it is considered a half-day park, I'd go to Epcot. But I love that park!
    Enjoy!

Thanks so much to AllisonWonderland, Grumpy4, and Coastierox. Any More tips please post! Thanks again. I can't wait till Saturday.

Should I go to the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday or Wednesday? Which day would be less crowded?

• Mostly Harmless.

Wednesday.

Thanks so much!

• Loves a tea party!

Because Wednesday is an Extra Magic Hour day for the Magic Kingdom, I'd suggest Tuesday.
    Check out http://www.touringplans.com/BestDays.htm

Thanks i really appreaciate it. It seems u and Coastierox are always there answering my questions and for that i thank u both. If i have any more questions ill be sure to post them.thank you again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast