Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• She was sweet as a peach

Re: Does anyone know the schedule of the Playhouse Disney concert series for 2007

We saw Ralph's World when he came down here in March. We had a great time. He is so nice and puts on a really good show!

Re: Does anyone know the schedule of the Playhouse Disney concert series for 2007

I can't wait to see what it is like... I am guessing it will be a much smaller scale than the wiggles show we saw. Is it just him on stage with a band behind him?

• Banned User

we saw the doodlebops when they were taping the christmas parade last year at MK.

• I was deleted.

Well, this series starts a bit later than last year - but it still falls into the free dining package time frame. Interesting, no?

• Sock Puppet

Underneath the "Smell Lab", and yes, dare I say, it really stinks.

What? No Wiggles? Boo!

• I'm not new any more...

My daughter really want to go and see the Doodlebops. Do you have to get advance tickets for this (besides MGM admission tickets) or is it just something you go and stand in line for at the park the day of the show?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by KWood View Post
    My daughter really want to go and see the Doodlebops. Do you have to get advance tickets for this (besides MGM admission tickets) or is it just something you go and stand in line for at the park the day of the show?
    Last year it was just go and stand in line. The Doodlebops were very populare last year.. I heard they ran out tickets very quickly too!

• She was sweet as a peach

Nom, yes, it is him and the band. But that is all you need. He is that good! Actually the concert is sponsored by Rice Krispies so there may be a special appearance by the Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

KWood, you get the ticket when you get to the park. They have one or two locations and it is kind of (not really) like fastpass-you tell them which concert you want the ticket for and if there is any available, they give it to you.
    Then when it gets close to the time of the concert, you wait at the door until they let you in.

• I'm not new any more...

Thanks for the info. We're trying to talk her into a trip just to see the Doodlebops somewhere else (like Little Rock) instead of making a whole Disney vacation out of it. The timing is just not good for us in September.

We already saw the Doodlebops in OKC in January, but now her goal is to actually meet them and get their autographs and have a picture taken with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12