Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• She was sweet as a peach

Does anyone know the schedule of the Playhouse Disney concert series for 2007

MGM is going to have the concert series again this year. Last year they had the Doodlebops, Johnny and the Sprites, Ralph's World, Doodlebops, Dan Zanes....

• I was deleted.

Re: Does anyone know the schedule of the Playhouse Disney concert series for 2007

No, but what I can tell you is that it was CRAZY busy and popular. It was around late-August last year so my guess is that it will happen around the same time.

Best of luck getting in as many of these guys "sold out" within minutes.

Re: Does anyone know the schedule of the Playhouse Disney concert series for 2007

I read elsewhere that they are in fact doing it again. They said they already had a schedule. I am just trying to find out who is playing when.

We saw Johnny and the Sprites last year. It was a great show.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by jane2073 View Post
    I read elsewhere that they are in fact doing it again. They said they already had a schedule. I am just trying to find out who is playing when.

We saw Johnny and the Sprites last year. It was a great show.
    I figured that's why you posted it. I'll ask around and see if I can't get information for you if it isn't online just yet. I wasn't aware that you went last year so I was just try to help share how super busy this was last year!

It is funny. We went to see Johnny on Labor Day (Monday) and got there about 9:15 for the 10:00 show. We had no problem getting right up front.

I had heard that the Doodlbops were wildly popular. And I bet the Wiggles were too.

Thank you for your help!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I would be interested to hear this too, my daughter LOVES the Doodlebops.

• I was deleted.

I had heard that the Doodlbops were wildly popular. And I bet the Wiggles were too.
    Yes, the Doodlbops were probably the most popular. Even some adults were excited to see them (including my boss who met them.)

I found the imformation I was looking for on mouseplanet this morning. Of course the dates I really want the information for, they don't have.

• Imagination Movers (Aug. 30-Sept. 2)
    • The Doodlebops (Sept. 6-9)
    • Playhouse Disney Live on Tour (Sept. 13-16)
    • TBA (Sept. 20-23)
    • TBA (Sept 27-30)
    • TBA (Oct 4-7)
    • Imagination Movers (Oct. 11-14)
    • Johnny & the Sprites (Oct. 18-21)
    • Dan Zanes and Friends (Oct. 25-28)

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    I would be interested to hear this too, my daughter LOVES the Doodlebops.
    I offer my condolences.... Of all the Playhouse Disney shows this is my least favorite. Thankfully, my girls didn't go crazy over them.

I found the imformation I was looking for on mouseplanet this morning. Of course the dates I really want the information for, they don't have.

• TBA (Sept. 20-23)
    • TBA (Sept 27-30)
    • TBA (Oct 4-7)
    I bet some of the TBAs are the Wiggles...since Greg had to quit I bet they have been rearranging everything while the new Greg is getting acclimated...
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

I am hoping at least one of the TBA dates is Ralph's World. We saw him in concert back in March and had a great time. We love his music!

A few miles from where Disney's America should have been

Dan Zanes rocks. I wish they would add new material to the programming rotation on Playhouse Disney. I bet Johnny and the Sprites would be fun live too.
    I cannot stand the Doodlebops, but my kids like them okay and they're pretty harmless so I don't make a big deal about it (I'm a Wiggles guy, myself).
    "I'm working on changing Hollywood...at the studio that fired me twice."
    --John Lasseter

• Banned User

that short of a time for doodleboops? hopefully they get a bigger venue this year.. last year they sold out quick...

They are only having concerts on Thursday - Sunday. So who ever is scheduled will just play those four days and the next week will be someone different.

We had no problem getting into Johnny and the Sprites (front row on Labor day!) but I heard horror stories about sold out (meaning tickets were gone really quickly) concerts for The Wiggles and Doodlebops. I don't know if we should even try for those.

Just an update to add ChooChoo Soul to the schedule:
    • TBA (Sept. 20-23)
    • Choo Choo Soul (Sept 27-30)
    • Choo Choo Soul (Oct 4-7)
    There is only one unaccounted for spot. Will it be the Wiggles, Ralph's World or somebody new?
    Last edited by jane2073; 05-07-2007 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Adding a comment.

I just got tickets to see Ralph's Worls up here by us... I can't wait! I love those Ralph songs, they are so catchy. We tried to get ticketes to see Dan Zanes up here (I love him too) but they were sold out.

The wiggles are awesome in concert- if they come around by you I'd highly recommend the show. You can really tell how much they honestly care about the kids. It's cute.

Anyway, we're going to try to see Johnny when we're down there in Oct. <crossed fingers> I bet he will be more popular now, since he has a full length show (vs last year when he was only a short).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast