Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Phone # for Epcot lost & found?

Our daughter lost her disposable camera somewhere in Epcot on Monday this week - not a huge deal, and obviously not a very "expensive" item, but she's upset that she won't get to see all the pictures she took while on the trip.

Is there a phone # for lost & found at Epcot? Figure it's a long shot, but worth a phone call at least...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: Phone # for Epcot lost & found?

Disney had a general lost and found number for all Theme Parks.

Here you go!

407-824-4245

Good luck! I hope she gets her camera back.

•   

Good luck with them, I have never had luck getting lost stuff back the two times I have used WDW lost and found. Most recently just this past December at the Carribean Beach resort, the day after we checkout I realized we left a AC adapter in the room. I called right away and figured since we were still in the area I would be able to pick it up to avoid them shipping me the charger.... next day someone called my cell phone and said that housekeeping had not found anything.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    Good luck with them, I have never had luck getting lost stuff back the two times I have used WDW lost and found. Most recently just this past December at the Carribean Beach resort, the day after we checkout I realized we left a AC adapter in the room. I called right away and figured since we were still in the area I would be able to pick it up to avoid them shipping me the charger.... next day someone called my cell phone and said that housekeeping had not found anything.
    I left my makeup bag in the room once. They did find it and when I asked what makeup was in there because I had just spent about $100 on makeup and I wanted to make sure it was all there....

The expensive stuff was gone, but the cheap lipstick and foundation sponges were still there.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    The expensive stuff was gone, but the cheap lipstick and foundation sponges were still there.
    Well that just sucks sorry to hear that.

The only other time we even needed lost and found goes way back to 1988 and technically it was my parents not me (I was only 8) but I rememeber my sister being very upset because she lost her Goofy hat on Carosel of Progress. But even though it was only 5 minutes after getting off the attraction the CMs said it wasn't there.

On the positive side Ayeegit, I hate to dash your hopes, but have also heard about many succesfuly found items being returned.

• Banned User

WDW seems to be full of people who take advantage of lost and found... hope you get the camera back, Disneyland's seems to be better at this stuff.

whats strange is universal Orlando's is also better... lost a few items there before, and got them back exactly how i left them... i would never find anything if i misplaced it at wdw..

Well, hopefully Karma comes around for us here - we found someone's watch while in line to see Mickey in Toontown and turned it in to a Cast Member. Going to call here in a bit and see what they say...

• I was deleted.

I lost my disposable camera at DL in the Mad Hatter/Great Moments exit lobby. Someone gave it to a CM and we found it, no problem.

Wishing you the best of luck getting the camera back!

• Disneyland Grandee

Hope you get your camera back Ayeegit.

Hmmmm, now that I think about it, can you imagine just how much stuff they have in their lost & found.
    ~~Jodi~~
    Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas.

Well, we called Lost & Found, and they have a camera that was turned in the day we think we lost ours, from Epcot. It's the right brand but I'm not sure it's ours - they said it was silver and green, and I don't remember any silver on ours. But it's on it's way to us - I guess we'll get it developed and find out!

Thanks for everyone's help and thoughts!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by DizDee View Post
    Hmmmm, now that I think about it, can you imagine just how much stuff they have in their lost & found.
    Way too much! That's how much!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeegit View Post
    Well, we called Lost & Found, and they have a camera that was turned in the day we think we lost ours, from Epcot. It's the right brand but I'm not sure it's ours - they said it was silver and green, and I don't remember any silver on ours. But it's on it's way to us - I guess we'll get it developed and find out!

Thanks for everyone's help and thoughts!
    Hope it's the right camera. If not... I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of looking at someone else's photos!

• The Unknown Princess

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Hope it's the right camera. If not... I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of looking at someone else's photos!
    I also hope its the right camera but a word of caution. Because you're not sure what is on the camera, please look over the pictures before handing them to your daughter straight away. If in case it isn't your camera, you may come across some pictures that may not be the best for a child. (Unless of course your child is of age and you both are open to it then you may just a really good giggle).
    Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Part of the Disney Ohana

--------------------------------------------------------

I sure hope you get it back..'

Last May I was staying the the CBR, and lost my mom's wedding ring she gave me. I was at the big pool and didn't notice, I noticed later that evening, I called the lost and found number, and someone returned it, they sent someone 20 minutes later to my room. So don't give up hope, there are still good people in the world.

• Disneyland Grandee

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNanci View Post
    I sure hope you get it back..'

Last May I was staying the the CBR, and lost my mom's wedding ring she gave me. I was at the big pool and didn't notice, I noticed later that evening, I called the lost and found number, and someone returned it, they sent someone 20 minutes later to my room. So don't give up hope, there are still good people in the world.

Lucky you! You would have been heartsick if that was totally gone.

Thank goodness some people are still honest and turn stuff in.
    ~~Jodi~~
    Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast