• Disneyholic

WDW Nutritional food guides?

Hi all, does any one know of or have access to and could provide nutritional information for the restaurants both in park and at the resorts?

Specifically as a diabetic I am interested in grams of carbohydrates (including sugar and sugar alcohols if available), fiber, and fat to calculate carbohydrate exchanges (carb counting)

Recipes or portion sizing information for common foods would also be a big help.

Thank you!
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Re: WDW Nutritional food guides?

I'd check with Brenda Bennett ([email protected]) or Theresa Joiner ([email protected]). They should be able to provide you with the best information Disney has. My guess is that they have information on a few foods easily available and can research any particular foods you're interested in. I have allergies and they've been very good about researching foods that I was curious about.

• Disneyholic

Re: WDW Nutritional food guides?

Quote Originally Posted by e-laine View Post
    I'd check with Brenda Bennett ([email protected]) or Theresa Joiner ([email protected]). They should be able to provide you with the best information Disney has. My guess is that they have information on a few foods easily available and can research any particular foods you're interested in. I have allergies and they've been very good about researching foods that I was curious about.
    Will do so, and thank you! I would have thought this information would be easier to find...
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...