• Another trip down I-4

How crowded is it now?

My fiance would like to go to WDW possibly on the 31st of March (this Saturday), but is considering that maybe we should wait until later this year due to crowds.

So...how are the crowds right now?

• Pilot EdForceOne

Re: How crowded is it now?

you are coming up on one of the most crowded times of the year. The week leading into Easter.

If crowds are a concern.. come back later!

• Another trip down I-4

Oooh. Yeah, I think we'll hold off for a while. Maybe go in November.

Thanks!

• Banned User

The parks have been very crowded in the past couple of weeks, and it will get worst as Easter weekend approaches.. If you are not one to put up with crowds..then wait until later after spring break.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by SkittleKicks View Post
    My fiance would like to go to WDW possibly on the 31st of March (this Saturday), but is considering that maybe we should wait until later this year due to crowds.

So...how are the crowds right now?
    U are thinking of one of the worst times of the year to go to disney. There are two reasons: crowds and behavior. The crowds are tourists with their families from cities as far as timbuktu, and many of them are college kids that go around acting insensitive to other families, and using explicit language. Both are reasons no to go, so i would hold off until may or a non vacation/break time
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Disneyholic

We usually go in September/October, but decided to go over easter break a couple years ago and had a miserable time of it. I guess we are spoiled by the smaller (or in some cases no) lines during the fall but the parks where extremely crowded, filled with a lot of spring breakers who where drunk, rude etc. The day we arrived Bizzard Beach was closed and at capacity by 11 am, the following day the MK was at full capacity by 11am when I was coming back from the Segway tour at Epcot and was unable to meet up with my family until much later that day... Never ever again would I do WDW around Easter, it just isn't worth the stress and money.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• Uber Disney freak! șOș

Have I just been AMAZINGLY lucky, then, in that the one time I arrived the day after Easter (2003 or 2004), the crowds were pretty much NIL? I mean, I didn't spend more than 20-25 minutes in line for anything that trip.

If so, then, hey - at least I've only got about 10-15 MUST_DO things on my list for my trip in two weeks.
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• Vacation Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkittleKicks View Post
    Oooh. Yeah, I think we'll hold off for a while. Maybe go in November.

Thanks!
    November is usually good except for the week of Thanksgiving which you probably already figured out. The month of October is an excellent time as well but check the "not so scary halloween party" schedule at MK cause they close the park at 5 on those days for the party. After Thanksgiving there is a lot of activity decorating for Christmas so if you don't want to see the holiday stuff you should go in early November.
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." Walt Disney