Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Re: Soarin vs Soarin over california

One other thing I noticed is that you don't get the Patrick Warburton safety video if you use FPs. At least we didn't last month, but then again, I think it was a slightly modified FP line because we were sharing it with the exit line. My family was slightly confused about the seat belts and the loop for "shorter aviators" since it wasn't explained to anyone before we entered the ride.

I think our taller aviators tried passing the seat belt through the loop too. If it wasn't uncomfortable, I guess it was okay. LOL!

• Defying gravity

I've always thought it would be nice if the footage at the end was updated. Right now it is Christmastime at DL. At least make it WDW for the Epcot version. And it should be updated for the 50th, different seasons, etc.

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    One other thing I noticed is that you don't get the Patrick Warburton safety video if you use FPs. At least we didn't last month, but then again, I think it was a slightly modified FP line because we were sharing it with the exit line. My family was slightly confused about the seat belts and the loop for "shorter aviators" since it wasn't explained to anyone before we entered the ride.

I think our taller aviators tried passing the seat belt through the loop too. If it wasn't uncomfortable, I guess it was okay. LOL!
    That was due to the queue refurb that was going on. FP doesn't normally go up the exit.. they have a separate queue.

• Sea Creature

They need to change the film at Epcot. It needs to be different and flying over California landmarks in a park in Florida is strange. Besides, it's the format that matters most, not the film.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DisneySeaFan View Post
    They need to change the film at Epcot. It needs to be different and flying over California landmarks in a park in Florida is strange. Besides, it's the format that matters most, not the film.
    And the fact that it's in the Land Pavillion just makes it even weirder. Shouldn't it feature a film that showcases the whole world then? Or at least the country?
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234