• Banned User

More WDW History: Vacation Kingdom Film

Note: Sound warbles because it was originally a Super 8mm sound film. The dialogue is fine, it's mainly the music that suffers.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si-JWz-CaCA[/YOUTUBE]

Re: More WDW History: Vacation Kingdom Film

That's a good one too.

Not complaining, but just FYI...someone posted this one and a whole string of several others a few weeks ago. There's this one and the one called "The Magic Of Walt Disney World" and several others.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy View Post
    That's a good one too.

Not complaining, but just FYI...someone posted this one and a whole string of several others a few weeks ago. There's this one and the one called "The Magic Of Walt Disney World" and several others.

How could I have missed that? I've been here, nearly every day.....are you sure it was just a "few weeks ago"?

Quote Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
    How could I have missed that? I've been here, nearly every day.....are you sure it was just a "few weeks ago"?
    Well...make it a month.

I downloaded it to my computer (using keepvid.com) from YouTube after seeing the post here, and the file created date on it is March 4, 2007.

I tried Searching for the thread, but someone probably used something like "Check out this neat video" or something else...as I can't find the thread by normal keywords I've tried or expected. Might even have been buried in some thread about some other topic.

There was a whole string of Super 8 Sound and Silent films on Walt Disney World...including this one. Also the Grand Opening Special was here before too. Lots of television commercials from over the years have been here as well. Most of them are still up on YouTube.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy View Post
    Well...make it a month.

I downloaded it to my computer (using keepvid.com) from YouTube after seeing the post here, and the file created date on it is March 4, 2007.

I tried Searching for the thread, but someone probably used something like "Check out this neat video" or something else...as I can't find the thread by normal keywords I've tried or expected. Might even have been buried in some thread about some other topic.

There was a whole string of Super 8 Sound and Silent films on Walt Disney World...including this one. Also the Grand Opening Special was here before too. Lots of television commercials from over the years have been here as well. Most of them are still up on YouTube.

Just goes to show how important a thread title is! I totally missed it too so thanks, Nickcharles for posting it.

I miss the videos of the old days. They're informative while being somewhat honest. The old videos makes me really want to go, rather than the newer videos of today, that just pump lies and trick you into buying in.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Pilot EdForceOne

I love that type of video because it stresses what so many people forget about WDW.. that its a vacation destination.. not just 3 or 4 theme parks