Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Is Bodyward EVER open?

What gives with this attraction?

EDIT: BodyWARS sorry.

Shoddy forum software that doesn't let you edit titles!

Re: Is Bodyward EVER open?

It is currently a seasonal attraction (along with what's left of Wonders of Life), meaning it only operates at times when the park needs the extra capacity due to crowds. It is most common to see it open around Christmas and New Years.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Wonders of Life is closed for good, my friend.

• Ardent WDW Enthusiast

My bet is that if SSE is allready down by the 4th we may get WOL reopened that week (I hope thats not the case but that would be a sliver lining.)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I wouldn't be surprised if Wonder of Life is open more than just the week if Spasceship Earth is down the entire summer.

But again, that could be my wishful thinking.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Disney: A Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Wonders of Life is closed for good, my friend.
    really?!?!? when was this announced?
    "Beware of hitchhiking ghosts"

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wdw or bust View Post
    really?!?!? when was this announced?
    It has never been officially announced. It really falls into the Timekeeper category, where it opens surprisingly on occassion, but never for long periods of time. One day, they will just announce a new attraction in its place, and that will be it. There never really will be an official announcement, until that new attraction appears off the drawing boards. For now, it's "seasonal." Take that for what you will.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Banned User

I just rode Body Wars last December 31st, and also went on "Making of Me" and "Cranium Command". BW is still as nauseating as ever, and the other two shows are now so dated, they were embarrasing to watch.

If "Wonders of Life" is gone for good, then... GOOD RIDDANCE!! Bring on the bullsdozers and tear it down. Build something new in it's place that will return EPCOT Center's credibility after the Mission: Death and Test Crap fiascos.

BTW.. it's 11:35pm here in Orlando a major thunderstorms are moving thru the area.. don't be surprised if you hear of tornado reports in the morning... EEEEK! One huge lighting strike and thunder just hit!!

• Beware of Mutant Mickey!

As for BodyWars, 3 of the 4 cabins are operable. As far as the Wonders of Life, Word is that WDI has at least seven ideas drawn up for the pavilion, including a roller coaster. They are just waiting for a sponsor to come to the table, and then they will give them a choice and price list. Not too long ago they had Glaxo-Smith Cline reps doing a scavenger hunt in the park, and something like half the answers where in WOL, kind of an obvious "Hey look at this!"

Best hold on to Your Hats and Glasses, 'cause this heres the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I just rode Body Wars last December 31st, and also went on "Making of Me" and "Cranium Command". BW is still as nauseating as ever, and the other two shows are now so dated, they were embarrasing to watch.
    Body ways is very nauseating - that I do agree on! Aww, Cranium Command! That thing is cute.

Yes, Wonders of Life IS very outdated and not exactly kept up to say the least. IF they re-open this attraction it will be for the week of Thanksgiving and the week of Christmas. This helps increase the capacity by opening more locations and helps make the park a bit less crowded with more guests inside of another location.

Oh.. and I hope you survived your storms, I heard they were loud tonight!

• n/a

Body Wars ::shudder::
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Am I the lone lover of Body Wars? I remember waiting over an hour to go on that. Too bad WOL never got the updates it needed. Cranium Command was adorable when it was new.

Hope your were able to sleep, I remember some of the Orlando storms when I was living there. Terrifying.

• Banned User

I have said this before, but with the increase in childhood obesity being talked about and how americans are growing nationally, a redo of WOL into a pavilion that deals with healthy lliving would be perfect fit. I would update cranium command and keep the excersize cycles but change everything else. the only thing I can't figure out is what to replace body wars with.

• "There's always my way"

I'd keep the building if possible but they really need to tear down everything inside of it. An idea would be to keep somewhat of the same theme but replace it with something else. I dont know if a rollercoaster would fit in this park, although I wouldnt mind a new rollercoaster. But I think this would be the perferct opportunity to get a spiderman-type ride in here.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

• Sock Puppet

I went inside Wonders of Life to ride Body Wars on Dec. 31 and it was horrible! The entire building smelled like.. old crayons, and looked kind of dirty. Other than the few people who were in line for Body Wars in the late morning, the rest of the pavillion was dead even though the park was crowded that day. As the day went by I did see the wait times for Body Wars get higher though..I guess because Test Track, Mission Space, Soarin, Nemo all had crazy long waits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast