Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How soon do you need to make restaurant reservations?

I have heard the Liberty Tree Tavern (hope I have the right name) is very good, it is across from the Hall of Presidents.

We ate at Ohana's in the Poly, Garden Grill in the Land at Epcot, enjoyed those meals. The Coral Reef In Epcot

Just not sure what you like to eat.

I used to love Liberty tree, but on my last trip I was overrun by the free dining plan promotion, and the place was packed to the gills and uncomfortably overcrouded. Garden Grill for lunch is the land is one of the best, uncrowded character meals out there. We also love Ohana, but mourn the loss of the tiger shrimp.

• Drunk On Disney

Here are some of my favorite Dining spots:

Flying Fish: Located at Boardwalk, this place has a cool roller coaster theme and good seafood. Unfortunately it is business casual and I am usually in a T-shirt and jeans.

Ragland Road: Fantastic music, dancers and the best chicken fingers I have ever had. Honest.

Donald's Prehistoric Breakfastasaurus at Animal Kingdom:
    This is my personal favorite character meal, just because of the cool costumes on Donald and company. Great photo ops.

Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge: Just fantastic food. Don't be intimidated by the fact that it is "African" cuisine. Even the fussiest eater can find great food at this buffet.

Hollywood Brown Derby: The best food at any of the theme parks.

Fulton's Crab House: Great big boat in Downtown Disney. Fantastic crab burgers.

Le Cellier: A fine, fine steakhouse in Epcot.

Restaurant Marrakesh Epcot: Belly dancers. Nuff said.

Sci-Fi Dine In: The food is average (like going to TGI Fridays) but the atmosphere is the best in WDW! Make sure to watch the screen and try to really get into the program. It's lots of fun.

Finally, I want to recommend Cosmic Rays, even if you aren't hungry. It's in Tomorrowland. Just stop in and watch Sonny Eclipse (an animatronic alien) do his lounge act. He is a riot!

Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Flying Fish: Located at Boardwalk, this place has a cool roller coaster theme and good seafood. Unfortunately it is business casual and I am usually in a T-shirt and jeans.
    Just a heads up - Disney's interpretation of business casual is pretty loose. Jeans seem to be OK, usually with a golf type shirt. But I wouldn't pass up the Fish if I had a t-shirt on - I'm betting you'd be fine.

Oh, and I also LOVE Sonny Eclipse. I try to do a lunch at Cosmic Ray's every trip, and sit and enjoy a set from Sonny and the Stars of the Milky Way!!1

• Circle of Ancients

I agree with everybody else. Make your reservations ASAP.

For some restaurants you may be able to get day of reservations, but usually only for lunch. We didn't have any issues getting into 50's Prime Time or Biergarten the day of, but again, that was for lunch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12