This is what I believe she is talking about. It's a bit different than Keys to the Kingdom but just as fun:
Backstage Magic—Take a peek behind the magic! Discover the Disney secrets you've always wondered about on this fascinating tour that gives you an extraordinary look at the artistic, scientific and technical operations that go into creating the awesome special effects, entertainment and attractions that are the cornerstones of Walt Disney World Resort.
Your behind-the-scenes adventure begins at Epcot and stops backstage at Disney-MGM Studios and Magic Kingdom Park. From the Disney Florist to the North Service area, you will get a rare glimpse of what it takes to create and maintain the magic every day.
Duration: 7 hours
Cost: $199* per guest
* Prices and showtimes are subject to change without notice.
Additional Information Disney Tip: This is primarily a walking tour, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes. Some of this tour is outdoors, so don't forget hats, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Lunch at Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano is included.
- All prices include tax. Program itinerary, content and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be at least 16 years old to attend.
- Due to behind-the-scenes access, a photo ID is required while attending this program.
Disney Trivia: Walt Disney wanted to be sure that the "business" of the park would never intrude on the "show." So he built approximately 1.5 miles of "utilidors," the access tunnels beneath the Magic Kingdom.
I am not sure how far in advance you can make the reservation. If you have a Disney Visa, Annual Pass, or AAA membership make sure you ask if there are any discounts.