•   

WDW MK "Fantasy in the Sky" Fireworks show video July 4 2004

Howdy.

I have posted a few videos over the past few days on a new website called "Stage6." it is run by Divx.

I have not received any feedback, positive or negative, so I will keep posting.

The link at the bottom of the post will take you to a video I shot on July 4th, 2004 at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. The file is very large, so if you have a slow connection, you will want to avoid it. You will have to buffer most of it before it plays because I used the highest quality settings possible when converting it from .mov to .divx. The file size is about 800MB. Also, if you do not have Divx installed already, you will need to install the Divx web player, which only takes a minute or so.

Enjoy! And, be patient, it is worth the wait.

Oh, and if you do watch the video - Yes, I do wish I had a "Whack-a-Mole" mallet available.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/PhotoMat...ks-July-4-2004

• May the F=ma be with you

Re: WDW MK "Fantasy in the Sky" Fireworks show video July 4 2004

This is a great video. Very good quality. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

•   

All video on Stage6 can be downloaded, so feel free to do so. When you choose a video there are two icons in the center. The big one on the left will play the video. The small one on the right will download it to your hard drive.

Now that I know I can upload quality videos somewhere I am going to upload Wishes and then redo the RDCT fireworks show from July 17th 2005. If you think it looks good now, wait until I upload the 2GB version.

For what it's worth, I am going to post in the following order:

Wishes
    RDCT HQ
    DL Fantasmic
    WDW ST Fantasmic (I am assuming ST is the abbreviation for Disney-MGM Studios)
    DL HMH
    DL IASWH

It will take me about a week to complete the above list.

Feel free to download and share my videos as you desire, but, they may not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you receive money for it, then that constitutes commercial use. Don't do it. Properly warned ye be, says I.

sweet I'll have to go download it later thanks PhotoMatt

• May the F=ma be with you

I have been able to view it a couple of times but there was a big problem when I tried to download it. I have all of the required software but when I clicked download, it automatically began downloading(did not allow me to save) to a strange folder which I did not know existed. Now, I cannot find the file at all. It is probably just a problem with my computer but if anyone else has trouble, please share. Another thing is that when I play the video directly from the site, the IE browser shuts down completely.
    Last edited by WDW Monorail; 04-27-2007 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

•   

I read some of the FAQ's on the site (I had lots of time to kill while uploading ). It says that Stage6 works best with Mozilla. So, if you can, try Firefox. I use IE7 with all of the latest updates from Microsoft and I do not have problems.

When I try to download the video I get a window that lets me choose what folder I want. I have tried this with two different PC's running Windows XP SP2. On my Mac, which I use to upload the videos, it just downloads to my default download folder. I have tried Safari and Camino without problems.

I am sorry you are having problems. I wish I could help more.