Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disney Memory Maker

How about one of those electric monorail sets with all the accessories (SSE, Contemporary, TTC). While we're at it, how about one of the torches around WS lagoon?

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Banned User

I want a Mark VI monorail.. how about Red...

I also want RNRC Drumsticks.. a life time supply...

• Banned User

I want a theme park comprised of every Disney ride ever created.

• Uber Disney freak! ºOº

Quote Originally Posted by disneyguy247
    uhhh............could you just take mission:space and plop it right into my backyard?

I'm coming to your house, dude!
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    Just a can of the Mickey coffee, vanilla please
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• e komo mai

Bring me back the Pooh ride.

So I can dismantle it and they can build the Tokyo version of Pooh at WDW.

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Their monorail system.

SpaceShip Earth

Wishes...oh wait, we already have that.
    WISHES!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Again! Again! Again!

Please bring PhilHarmagic with you. But if that's too much, how about the HM license plate that says DOOM BGI. It's at the cart outside the ride! I forgot to get one when I was there!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    WISHES!!
    DESSERTS!!!

Test Track! (Seriously. I want Test Track in Anaheim.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

i want Expedition Everest at Disneyland Paris but please send it by FEDEX when you get back home .

if you have that Disney Package take Everest and Test Track .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• IZTUAZU!!!

How about the audio tracks from every attraction there, except from AK (Iztuazu).
    J.B. Opie

"Doubt is the rust of a feeble mind. The only way to seize the future is to grasp the present. Let's Go!"

-Chairman Clench, Alien Encounter

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

"I'm Back!"

Well. I am back from my vacation, and the mosquitoes are still biting. I lost count while counting my mosquitoe bites on the plane. (and they itch too!)

Rode the monorail, many times. Saw Mickey's PhilHarmagic Twice.

The Florida weather was hot, most days, and the frist 5 days we had lots of rain. The last 3 days were warm and sunny. Friday, the 24th, was the coolest and the best day, weather wise.

Well, Sunday, while sitting in the Solarium, at the Beach Club Villas, this "pretend millionaire", took a nap. I was exhausted from all the touring, and the shopping from my trip. My "hot air balloon" floated down, with all - "My gifts to you". I got onboard, as Wishes began to play. This was followed by every theme park's music, except Animal Kingdom. We floated, over the waterway's of Walt Disney World.

I had onboard, much "Joy and Happiness". Lots of pictures were - in my memory, and in my camera. There was every dessert, imaginable. Some of them, beginning to melt.

I was organizing all "your gifts" into various WDW souvenir bags; when Dumbo flew by. He must have been lost, on his way to Disneyland. In all of his confusion, he punctured my balloon. Needless to say, "all your gifts" are now floating, somewhere in the water at WDW.

I awoke, with a start! My cell phone was ringing. I answered. "Granny, where are you? You will miss the plane, if you don't get a move on."

My trip was magical. I give it a "9". It would have been a 10, but I am still looking for Jiminy.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Minion

Sounds like you had a great time! Glad to hear it. Your awesome description of the magic there makes me even more anxious for next February when my wife, kids and I will be down there celebrating our 10th anniversary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12