Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Batty

Re: Wdw-mk,ep-5/19/2007

pix are masterful especially the reflection you look totally hot.of course you are my daughter so it is genetic hahahahaha
    Philosopher of life..

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Actually, I think it would have also been better if all of you were at the same place where I was at the time. I don't think ANY of you would complain.

Summer: They had all you can eat churros!!!!
    Honestly, I think that would have been too hectic and chaotic for me to enjoy. Give me a regular meet in the parks, and that's enough for me.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Actually, I think it would have also been better if all of you were at the same place where I was at the time. I don't think ANY of you would complain.

Summer: They had all you can eat churros!!!!
    YAY! All you can eat churros? I totally think it would be worth the couple 100 bucks for that! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TobyKeithRules View Post
    Great trip report Summer...will add mine later. I had a great time meeting you and C, of course everyone else!! The kids had a blast as well!! We had to take Amtrak home and the van is partially fixed...will need a new/rebuilt transmission though.
    Ugh, I had wondered what happened with that. I'm so sorry to hear it, how are you getting the car home? Did hubby stay behind or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Oh that's so sweet! ..and to leave the kids behind on my behalf.. even better. From one evil queen to another... it would have been nice to have met you too. But frankly? It was only a 2% chance I was going to be attending this meet, and the decision to attend was made late in the afternoon. I didn't want anyone to be disappointed if I have not shown up.
    It was so nice to see you again TDL and your shy honey too. Tell him I said hello and it's okay, we won't bite....hard.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeland View Post
    Looks liek you all had a great meet. I can't wait to join in with you all some time.
    Would love to meet you mikeland.

Quote Originally Posted by TatyTina View Post
    pix are masterful especially the reflection you look totally hot.of course you are my daughter so it is genetic hahahahaha
    Thanks Mom.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Thanks for the report Summer! It's great to see a MiceChat meet in WDW and pictures of all of you. Funny, it all looks like the same rides and fun, just different people

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Honestly, I think that would have been too hectic and chaotic for me to enjoy. Give me a regular meet in the parks, and that's enough for me.
    It was actually very laid back and just fun. No lines for anything. It may have been too hectic and chaotic for the guests just watching the red carpet, but for the invited guests, it was lovely!!!
    -Bill

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan View Post
    Thanks for the report Summer! It's great to see a MiceChat meet in WDW and pictures of all of you. Funny, it all looks like the same rides and fun, just different people
    I echo Villains Fan...it's really cool to see a MC meet in WDW. It's awesome to see that this online community has such warm and friendly, fun-loving people. Thanks for a wonderful trip report!!!

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    YAY! All you can eat churros? I totally think it would be worth the couple 100 bucks for that! LOL

Ugh, I had wondered what happened with that. I'm so sorry to hear it, how are you getting the car home? Did hubby stay behind or something?

It was so nice to see you again TDL and your shy honey too. Tell him I said hello and it's okay, we won't bite....hard.

Would love to meet you mikeland.

Thanks Mom.
    We all went home. MIL picked us up at Amtrak station. I took hubby to work Sunday night and now he is headed to Orlando Toyota with a load of cars and he will pick up the van from car care tomorrow morning. There was metal in the transmission fluid and the transmission filter was completely clogged. They changed all that out and it runs now, but I will need a new/rebuilt transmission really soon. I am going to try to trade it in within the week!! They could at least part it out. Good thing is the repair was about $160!!
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

We all went home. MIL picked us up at Amtrak station. I took hubby to work Sunday night and now he is headed to Orlando Toyota with a load of cars and he will pick up the van from car care tomorrow morning. There was metal in the transmission fluid and the transmission filter was completely clogged. They changed all that out and it runs now, but I will need a new/rebuilt transmission really soon. I am going to try to trade it in within the week!! They could at least part it out. Good thing is the repair was about $160!!

Yay! I'm so glad that went better than expected, I'm just sorry it happened while you were at WDW. *HUGS*

I'm also trading my car in this weekend, just not sure what I want.

Blog Entries

We are just going to get something used for right now. By next January I should be getting my Toyota Sienna 8 passenger with DVD player!
    AP Holder.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Yeah if you can trade it before the transmission dies that would be a good thing as it costs around $1500 to rebuild. I speak from experience. Even after that my old car still experienced problems nearly every month in other areas. I bought a brand new car a couple years ago before the old clunker totally died on me.

Blog Entries

We're not going to put that much money into it. We only paid like $5000 for it in the first place and nearly have it paid off. It's not worth it to us. There's no AC in it either so to fix everything, it would cost nearly half of what we paid!!
    AP Holder.

• Banned User

We're not going to put that much money into it. We only paid like $5000 for it in the first place and nearly have it paid off. It's not worth it to us. There's no AC in it either so to fix everything, it would cost nearly half of what we paid!!
    Oh dear... sounds like you need to skip some Disney vacations and save for a new set of wheels.

Blog Entries

LOL we already bought the AP's!! It's cheaper in the long run for us to take Amtrak for $147 + tax round trip!!
    AP Holder.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Gotcha. My new car I paid like $12,000 for it (well, $9k after a $3k down payment) got it when GM did their employee pricing thing... would've cost me around $20,000 or so otherwise. I only financed for 4 years so I just have 2 years to go until my baby is paid off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123