Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• We'll hold them at bay

Re: Honeymoon in WDW!

I honeymooned at the World. Not your typical laid back honeymoon, but fun. Enjoy yourself and best of luck
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

• Pixiedust?

I'm guessing your doing the Land+Sea package through Disney. But have fun!

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

• Senior Minion

What a great your spend your honeymoon! Order room service, you will need it.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    The day has finally arrived and for our honeymoon, we're going to...(drum roll) Walt Disney World!...again!
    Geez.... WDW would be the last place I'd go for a honeymoon.. There are so many more interesting and romantic places on Earth to go to. I see honeymooners with their groom/bride ear hats and I think to myself... "pitiful".

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

congrats and have a wonderful honeymoon!!
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

congratulations! I hope your wedding and honeymoon goes beautifully!

Disney: true inspiration!

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Have a great time. Hope the wedding is wonderful!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Geez.... WDW would be the last place I'd go for a honeymoon.. There are so many more interesting and romantic places on Earth to go to. I see honeymooners with their groom/bride ear hats and I think to myself... "pitiful".
    How nice of you.

Have a great time! That sounds awesome!
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Congratulations!

I hope you guys have fun at WDW and on the cruise.

My husband and I went to DL for our honeymoon. It was all we could afford at the time. It was really wonderful.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

The OP is really excited about their honeymoon ... with good reason. There is no reason for you to be rude and smug about it.

Besides, it's not where you spend your honeymoon, but who you spend it with that's the most important.

Get over yourself.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Why can't you tune a fish

As long as they are aware of the options and they choose what makes them happy, then more power to them.

Personaly, to me, the concept of a "romantic place" is a false one. A stinking garbage pile can be romantic if you are with the right person in the right situation. Likewise, soft music, good wine, dim lights, good food, cool breezes, and a killer view can be the most trite and taxing situation when with the wrong person.

My opinion of a honeymoon is that you should go to some place that gives you the time to concentrate on the person you are with. Not some place where you feel incomplete unless you did all the "touristy" things there are to do.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

What an INCREDIBLY rude comment. Just because you do not deem WDW as interesting or romantic does not make it ok to post that snarky comment.

Since I proposed to SimplySabrina (at DL), the plan has always been to go to WDW for our honeymoon. Disney has always been a part of our relationship and we would want to share the experience of a new park with each other.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Wow. rude much?

I think it is going to be an amazing honeymoon! It is probably what I would have chosen if we had been able to have one, but we got zippo for a honeymoon. I dream if being able to go to DL or WDW with my husband without the kids someday though!

Congratulations and have fun!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Another trip down I-4

My fiance had our first date at Disney...wasn't even supposed to be a date, just a meeting of friends.

We plan to come full circle by honeymooning there.

• Inappropriate

Geez.... WDW would be the last place I'd go for a honeymoon.. There are so many more interesting and romantic places on Earth to go to. I see honeymooners with their groom/bride ear hats and I think to myself... "I'm so pitiful".
    Wow. Good for you. You take any opportunity for a stab don't you? If there was a line you crossed it on this one.

As for everyone else, thanks for all the congratulations'! I'm hoping it will be great, and I'm positive it will be And there'll probably be some massive trip report afterwards. Any last minute tips from anyone? Pretty much our plans are to just take it slow and enjoy the time together, since we crammed it all in last year and saw everything we wanted to. Again, a big thanks to everyone!
    Except TDFlan

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast