Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: Honeymoon in WDW!

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    Pretty much our plans are to just take it slow and enjoy the time together, since we crammed it all in last year and saw everything we wanted to.
    Then do exactly that and just enjoy your time together and each other. Again, congratulations!
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

You are going to have a great time!

Congratulations!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Main Street with a friend

Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful time! I wish you two the best. Have you booked a night at Palo on the cruise? I've heard it is a fantastic place to dine.
    "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
    - Walt Disney

• Inappropriate

We were going to do Palo, but then we found out it's mainly fancy Italian food, and neitehr of us are that big of fans. But now we can enjoy Triton's, Animator's Pallette, and Parraot Cay without feeling like we're missing something

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Have a WONDERFUL honeymoon and a fantasic wedding!! I think it's great you're having you honeymoon at the same place you proposed

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Married and happy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Geez.... WDW would be the last place I'd go for a honeymoon.. There are so many more interesting and romantic places on Earth to go to. I see honeymooners with their groom/bride ear hats and I think to myself... "pitiful".

Dude anyother time I just find your anti-WDW attitude annoying, but you know what this is just being a rude jerk. Pizzapants is sharing where he and his bride to be want to go on thier honeymoon. You know what it doesn't matter what you think or feel on the subject they are happy and that's all that matter. Next time try to show some class. I know what is truly "pitiful".
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    Sooo yeah, I don't know if anyone remembers or not, but last year (around this same time) I took my girlfriend to Disney World for a week and proposed to her at the Rose and Crown during Illuminations.

The day has finally arrived and for our honeymoon, we're going to...(drum roll) Walt Disney World!...again! But this time for only four days (may 27-30) But that's okay, because from the 31st to June 3rd we're taking a Cruise aboard the Disney Wonder! Woo! So yeah, just wanted to throw this out to anyone and everyone. That's all.

Congratulations!!!

My wife and I were engaged on the Magic during the inaugural West Coast Cruise, Married at DLH, honeymooned in WDW, and guess what?? We LOVED every minute of it!!!

Was it romantic? Absolutely!!!
    Too Much Disney??? Maybe for some but not enough for us.

There was nothing better than spending 7 days with the person I love at a location that we BOTH have a passion for!

You will have a spectacular time and I wish you many years of happiness!

Congrats! Have fun! Don't be nervous and definately remember to eat during the wedding!

• Banned User

Well... so sorry if many of you feel I was rude, a jerk, inconciderate or a real (insert your own adjective here), but the opinion I offered was about WDW as a honeymoon spot. Last time I checked, this section of Micechat was about discussing WDW and not about making personal announcements about special events in your life that somehow involve WDW or fishing for compliments about your lives' events, and I answered it based on this section being about "discussing WDW". If the original poster intended for this topic to be about his honeymoon, then maybe the topic should have been placed in the MC Lounge section? But who knows... I am not a moderator nor care to be. I am here to discuss Disney, and maybe... for the same of you who love trashing me right and left (and you know who you are kiddies...) why don't you make this topic more interesting by actually telling us what you would do at/find at WDW to make it a romantic spot where your special visits are all the more, a most magical experience??

I would choose DL over WDW for hoenymoon though, hehe.......

• Another trip down I-4

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    why don't you make this topic more interesting by actually telling us what you would do at/find at WDW to make it a romantic spot where your special visits are all the more, a most magical experience??
    Well, I don't care about trashing you, but I'll take you up on this. For us, the plan is to do things we haven't done before at WDW. Translation: not focus on the parks. Things like the horse and buggy rides, walking the river areas, eating at resturants we've never tried before. We've both passed by many places at WDW and thought 'maybe someday we'll try that' ... so this is our chance to do just that.

• and too all a good fright

Challenge accepted.

My partner and I honeymooned in WDW last December and had a wonderful and romantic time. Why?
    1. We do not live near WDW so visiting is something that is special.
    2. We were able to do most of our planning before hand so had very little to worry about while actually on our trip.
    3. Weather was wonderful in comparrison to our home state.
    4. Sharing holiday cocktails as we walked around the osborne spectacle of lights (and sharing a smooch or two).
    5. Disney is still a very exciting place to visit to me. I turn into a five year old seeing the castle. Being able to share that excitement with my partner was great. Remembering the smiles on my partners face throughout our trip, still melts my heart.
    6. Sharing a bottle of wine upstairs at wolfgang puck at dowtown disney, looking out over the water
    7. We had awesome cast members who went out of their way to congratulate us, comp our drinks or food, or other small special things that meant a lot.
    8. Having a Spa day together.
    9. As a male - male couple, we were treated very well at WDW as opposed to some other vacation destinations we've been to (ok, don't let this derail the thread)
    10. We wanted to start our union on a fun note. WDW fit that bill.

Pizzapants -- Congratulations! Have a wonderful wedding and delightful honeymoon.

Smile Re: Honeymoon in WDW!

We are planning on spending our honeymoon in wdw as well. There´s still plenty of time, the wedding is only september 2008, but we´re already very excited.

I think everyone has their own idea of a "romantic" place....But I coldn´t think of a better place to spend my honeymoon.

What about the "just married" bottons? It´s just for the fun of wearing it or do we actually receive benefits when wearing it?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SkittleKicks View Post
    Well, I don't care about trashing you, but I'll take you up on this. For us, the plan is to do things we haven't done before at WDW. Translation: not focus on the parks. Things like the horse and buggy rides, walking the river areas, eating at resturants we've never tried before. We've both passed by many places at WDW and thought 'maybe someday we'll try that' ... so this is our chance to do just that.
    Sounds like a nice, relaxing approach!

Request for you...
    Mind doing a quick TR for us after your honeymoon? I bet a lot of folks here will be interested in one seeing as how you're planning on trying some different things. Er, I mean, doing things a bit differently there.

• New Old Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pacha View Post
    Sounds like a nice, relaxing approach!

Request for you...
    Mind doing a quick TR for us after your honeymoon? I bet a lot of folks here will be interested in one seeing as how you're planning on trying some different things. Er, I mean, doing things a bit differently there.
    Isn't there a book out on that subject?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast