Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I was deleted.

Re: Which place has the....

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Awwwww....

That sort of ruined it for me. Glorious substances such as highly fatty dairy products do not belong constrained to a can.

Hopefully it's at least whipped cream, and not whipped vegatable oil - a la Cool Whip.

-dave
    I'm not a fan of whipped cream at all either, but I was just saying it as they do when they bring it out. (Like wdw or bust said as they make a big deal of it... but that depends upon the time of day too.)

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by belle View Post
    I want to try this, just to get a picture of it. We saw it on the Travel channel and it looks amazing. It is an awful lot of sugar and sweets but it is probably incredible.
    You will put on weight just looking at it. You will also go poor... it's like a $22 charge for that thing.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Well, take that $22 and divide it between the 5 or 6 people that will help you eat it and it's not so bad... rounds out to just a few bucks per person.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Well, take that $22 and divide it between the 5 or 6 people that will help you eat it and it's not so bad... rounds out to just a few bucks per person.
    Well... you see... sometimes, when I invite... I pay for all people involved. But lucky for me, I am not into fatty food like the Sink.

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Well... you see... sometimes, when I invite... I pay for all people involved. But lucky for me, I am not into fatty food like the Sink.

Still, if it is shared, thats only $3 a person or so. I buy people dinner quite a bit as well (it's my way of saying thank you - for helping me move a couch, or for helping me fish walls, or for letting me use your vacation trailer, or whatever) $3 per person for desser is getting off cheap.

I took a closer look at it and it really does not appeal to me as well. Ice cream I do like, and could, if pressed, finish off a gallon if I had to. Its all that other junk that does not appeal to me - all the toppings. Unfortunately I do like the fatty food, just not desserts. Meat, especialy cured meats, eggs, pate, butter, eggs bennedict, all my bane.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

I'd just be happy with a Very Berry sundae from Ghiradelli. That cheesecake ice cream of theirs is awesome!

• I'll Break your Thumbs!!

I wonder if I could substitute the strawberry, coffee, and mint chocolate chip for like more chocolate and Vanilla ice cream... I am trying to convince my friends we need to go there next week to try and tackle this thing....

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by Parisi View Post
    I wonder if I could substitute the strawberry, coffee, and mint chocolate chip for like more chocolate and Vanilla ice cream... I am trying to convince my friends we need to go there next week to try and tackle this thing....

Yes, you can. But why oh why would you want to give up coffee ice cream?

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

• I'll Break your Thumbs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Yes, you can. But why oh why would you want to give up coffee ice cream?

-dave
    Because its a horrible horrible flavor, and if I even have it touch my vanilla or choc. I will be very upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Parisi View Post
    Because its a horrible horrible flavor, and if I even have it touch my vanilla or choc. I will be very upset.
    You obviously haven't tried Starbucks' Java Chip flavor then.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When I was in Disney World last year in July, we tackled the "Kitchen Sink" at the Beach Club. There was 5 of us. The kids mostly ate the icecream. I feasted on the bananas, and strawberries, and the toppings. We asked for no peanut butter. As you can see we "pretty much finished it". It became a real soupy mess that we could litearally finish like a milk shake at the end.

They have a similar "Kitchen Sink" at the PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Not as much variety in the concoction.

So either go it cold - as in skip the meal, or bring lots of people. The one I did at the PCH Grill we didn't finish, because we just finished our dinners. The one at the Beach Club, everyone was hungry.

Lots of fun!
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12