Thread: Package or not?

• Minion

Package or not?

I am a Disneyland regular going to WDW in March for the first time since 1999. Is a package the way to go? Or would I be better off booking my room and buying my tickets separately? I am not sure of the best way to go. Thanks.

• Uber Disney freak! ºOº

How long are you planning on going for? And how many people will be in your party? The current Magic Your Way packages are actually REALLY good, and can beat the price of booking a la carte.
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Labuda
    How long are you planning on going for? And how many people will be in your party? The current Magic Your Way packages are actually REALLY good, and can beat the price of booking a la carte.
    I am going for 7 nights, 2 adults, 2 kids. The problem is we are not going until next March. Those package deals that they have for the fall are awesome, I just don't know if they will still have them. It will be during spring break, so I doubt it.

• Looking for the Mouse!

According to our Travel Agent contact at WDW-PACKAGES ARE COMING OUT SOON. Daily updates- GET ROOMS NOW!

We have a travel agent working on ours for our trip in February. Even though the resorts show no rservations as of NOW- we have rooms and confirmations. We expect packages to be about the same as this years packs. Adding the meal plan too!

Email me if you need a travel agent to plan your trip and I'll email you our agents info. She's GREAT!

Mark

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2DL
    Those package deals that they have for the fall are awesome, I just don't know if they will still have them. It will be during spring break, so I doubt it.
    No, those package deals (ed: at those prices) will not be available in the Spring Break period. The packages (as well as trying "a la carte") will be similar to Chistmas holiday prices, if you're trying to price it out.
    Last edited by sediment; 06-23-2005 at 08:31 AM.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Uber Disney freak! ºOº

Yeah, I wouldn't exect the free food packages int he spring, but I would expect the deal where you could get a week at a value & tickets for 4 for $1500 (plus whatever extra for it since it'll likley be high season)
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Labuda
    Yeah, I wouldn't exect the free food packages int he spring, but I would expect the deal where you could get a week at a value & tickets for 4 for $1500 (plus whatever extra for it since it'll likley be high season)
    I hope they have that great deal, that would be so awesome. I wish that I could just call and book a package now. I called and they told me mid to late July.