Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Star Wars Weekend Photos

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Well considering I can't make it to WDW again until maybe August... you're out of luck, kiddo.
    Awww. You can make a special trip for me. lol Think of Wonderpup. He want to go back soon. You are not going to keep him from the Walt Disney World, are you?

I was at Star Weekends last year and it was a mad house. I tried to get Darth Goofy for my cousin but the line was too long for my taste. While at Disneyland last week, I saw that Disnye is now selling Darth Goofy in the Star Tours shop. Go figure.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Awww. You can make a special trip for me. lol Think of Wonderpup. He want to go back soon. You are not going to keep him from the Walt Disney World, are you?
    Well considering I got no job right now (looking though)... if I find one soon I can start planning my August trip.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Well considering I got no job right now (looking though)... if I find one soon I can start planning my August trip.
    I am sorry to hear that. What field are you looking into for a job? I am sure that you will find a new job. You are a smart, amazing, and beatiful woman.

• Circle of Ancients

We were hanging around MGM on Sunday ... the event seemed cool to me, but we were so exhausted by then we just rode Star Tours, got some pictures, some merchandise, had lunch at Sci-Fi, watched the parade and left.

I totally missed out on Jabba's Hut, didn't see it until we were walking out the door. But I probably would have spent too much anyway.

We do have some pictures that I will put up with the rest of our weekend trip report soon.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI View Post
    How do you play "freebie"?

HAHAHA!!! Darn linguistic tricks!!! I meant Frisbee... but now you know my mind was in the gutter all weekend long during the Year of the Million Queens!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Joe
    What is the new mernchadise for this year? Darth Donald?
    Well... what little I saw... they are selling a blue teeshirt with Mickey as a Rebel fighter pilot, and a Mickey as Luke and Minnie as Leia plush beeny doll set. The limited edition pin is similar to the photo Bill posted at the beginning of this thread.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey joe View Post
    I am sorry to hear that. What field are you looking into for a job? I am sure that you will find a new job.
    Guess you could say I'm a career "administrative assistant". I don't care were I work as long as it's somewhere I can trust my boss (which ended up not being the case the last several months I was at my last job... bunch of two-faced liars they turned out to be).

You are a smart, amazing, and beatiful woman.
    You don't even know me! LOL! But thanks (though I *am* attached.... to the greatest guy ever even though he's not really into Disney).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12