Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Lightbulb What If Some1 Wore"Bring Back 20,000 Leagues"shirt in front of Pooh's Playful Spot

Too much? or Would you applaud them.

I mean maybe there's already talks behind the closed WDI doors about bringing the lagoon back but what if there's nobody talking bout bringing the subs back.

What if a die hard WDW fan stood there... all day.

Too much? or Would you applaud them.

• If We Can Dream It...

Re: What If Some1 Wore"Bring Back 20,000 Leagues"shirt in front of Pooh's Playful Spo

I have really complex feelings about the lagoon on one hand, it was nice looking and did give an interesting ride and on the other hand, in its place MK could have TONS of new attractions (E-tickets to A-tickets) alot of stuff could fit in that land north of Fantasyland.

Plus, what exactly are we wanting back? The lagoon, 20,000 leagues, or are we wanting Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage? If we're just wanting the lagoon, just for the sake of have that "earthscape" back, I'd say I don't really need it back. If we're wanting 20K back, I'd honestly rather get the version TDS got. Finally, if we're wanting FNSV, I'd just say, don't we have enough Nemo crap now?

So more than likely, I wouldn't applaude someone who protests in front of the playground of pooh. Would I throw tomatos at them? Definately not! I'd throw oranges! Kidding!

In all honesty I think the die hards would have better luck with a petition rather than a "stand-around" for the return of 20K/lagoon/whatever exactly we're wanting back here. But, if the die hard(s) think this is the best route to go, then more power to them.
    Last edited by horizonsfan92; 06-05-2007 at 03:00 PM.
    - Horizonsfan

Blog Entries

Re: What If Some1 Wore"Bring Back 20,000 Leagues"shirt in front of Pooh's Playful Spo

I miss the ride and if it was going to be pulled it definitely should have been replaced with something better than that, but I wouldn't think having someone stand there all day would do anything other than irritate some guests.

Personally I'd love to see a mini lagoon rebuilt there as part of a queue theming for the version of 20k that Tokyo has.

• Directly directed

I don't think most of the people in the park would know what you're talking about. And that includes CMs. Write a letter instead. You never know, you might get a response.

• Keyvil Doctor

I'd stand in line in the 95 degree heat for their autograph.

• Pulling the Trigger

I would applaud them, though I doubt it would do any good.

We for sure would never get the TDS version, Disney would never spend that kind of money on an American park.

Finding Nemo... eh. I think there's more than enough of that, plus it would be a bit redundant considering they just opened a light version of the ride at Epcot.

*Shrug*

x.jaKe ryan
    \\Commanding Officer At The Tomorrowland Galactic Federation Prisoner Teleport Center//

• Senior Minion

Applause !!!!!!

If they made these shirts i would be there right now!
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

• Banned User

Nobody would have time to applaud you before they throw you out.

• Minion

One of the additions that was supposed to have taken place during the "Disney Decade" was a Little Mermaid ride. I wonder whether that was the reason why they got rid of 20K? Perhaps they intended to build that ride on this land? - the footprint of LM as seen in last year's DVD is roughly that of 20K. I would rather have a LM ride there...fits better with the theme. But almost anything is better than what they've got there now.

• May the F=ma be with you

I'd buy him a couple bottles of water, a Dole Whip and a churro.
    Oh and I'd give him a seat to sit on.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Attn. Space Travelers....

applause would be warranted here.....

i miss 20k leagues!!! pooh's playful spot does nothing for me (nor was it intended too lol). I agree that the TDS version is better, and if WDI was to put 20k back (which i have heard is an idea that they have kept on the table), im sure they would make it like TDS, as we need something spectacular at MK. I, too, would bring these t-shirt wearing rebels a churro and some dole whips to support the cause!
    Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Oh man. If only I had thought of this. I head down to Walt Disney World on Saturday morning. I have a shirt with my avatar on it (didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped), but a 20,000 Leagues one would have been great too. I guess I'll have to do something for my EPCOT Center trip in October.

Blog Entries

We for sure would never get the TDS version, Disney would never spend that kind of money on an American park.
    That particular ride isn't any more expensive to build than Everest was. The problem is much of its outside theming is tied into the volcano at mysterious island. So we could easily get the ride, but I doubt our queue and outside theming would be anywhere as good.

I would laugh at them and think 'they're wasting their time and looking foolish' ... now, I may agree with the sentiment, but that's something different.

The lagoon is gone for good. Something else may get built on that site, but it won't be a sub ride.

• Drunk On Disney

I would applaud... but only if it was a hot chick... and only if she took the shirt off... and if it wasn't at MK but some other place where naked women are welcome.

Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast