Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Banned User

Re: The Clinkerbelle's Gay Days weekend Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Its been there "forever"

I am not sure, but it seems to be crowd specific. When it gets to crowded, its not out. (Makes sense)

It goes up and down Main Street and you pay to ride, just like the cars.

Most of the time it is there in the AM

-dave
    You are kidding... right?
    I have been visiting the MK for the past 34 and a half years of my life and I have NEVER EVER seen horse drawn carriages transporting guests like the one seen on that photo, except during parade performances or during special private events, like weddings at the castle forecourt. You must be confusing your information with the horse-drawn trolley carts that travel on the track in the center of the street... and yes, those have been there since day 1 at the MK. But not the one seen on the photo...which I find totally odd. Furthermore... I have never seen anyone pay to ride the trolley ever except in the days when the ABCDE tickets existed.

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    It's still a rumor, but from what I've heard from Studios cast and entertainment is that it's still a NO GO. I have many reasons for this as well, so there is no need to repeat them here in this wonderful TR. So with that, Stars and Motor Cars lives on!
    YaY! I will see them in October!
    --Jonathan

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    Welcome to Micechat jurgiedoo. This is the place where the most handsome Disney gay male fans hang out. You will love it here.
    My partner and I were the ones wearing the Samantha/ Darrin "Bewitched" tees... maybe you saw us around the MK on saturday??
    Those T-shirts were adorable, BTW!
    Last edited by DOOM BGI; 06-14-2007 at 11:28 PM.
    --Jonathan

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    You are kidding... right?
    I have been visiting the MK for the past 34 and a half years of my life and I have NEVER EVER seen horse drawn carriages transporting guests like the one seen on that photo, except during parade performances or during special private events, like weddings at the castle forecourt. You must be confusing your information with the horse-drawn trolley carts that travel on the track in the center of the street... and yes, those have been there since day 1 at the MK. But not the one seen on the photo...which I find totally odd. Furthermore... I have never seen anyone pay to ride the trolley ever except in the days when the ABCDE tickets existed.
    Whoops.

I didn't look closely at the picture. (I blame it on the hour - yeah, thats it) Yes, CARRAGES I have not see (At least that I can remember) but trolleys are there all the time.

I could have sworn I have paid to ride on the horse drawn trolley, but that was a long time ago. It's not somthing that really thrills me, so I just see them and walk on by.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

• Art isn't easy.

Smile Re: The Clinkerbelle's Gay Days weekend Trip Report

Love it! One of these years, I'm going to make it there for Gay Days.
    - Bill

• Circle of Ancients

I think the Carriage is for YOAMD.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by jurgiedoo View Post
    Hi there...thanks for the remembering us...lol. We actually ran into you guys a few times at MGM...and you're so right, we were too excited to sleep. I ( the one on the left) just can't sleep sitting upright. Who am I kidding. TOO EXCITED. Nice weather huh?!

Too funny!!! Welcome to the site!!! It was great meeting you, glad you guys had a fun trip.

Share some more pictures from your first WDW trip, we'd all love to see them.

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

Great TR Clinks & Belle! Thanks for all of the pics, especially the Star Wars Weekend & the parade. I didn't think it seemed like anything much, so we didn't stay to watch it in October. I didn't know there were so many cars in it! Very cool!
    <o>

• Twinker Bell

Talking Re: The Clinkerbelle's Gay Days weekend Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Welcome to Micechat jurgiedoo. This is the place where the most handsome Disney gay male fans hang out. You will love it here.
    My partner and I were the ones wearing the Samantha/ Darrin "Bewitched" tees... maybe you saw us around the MK on saturday??
    Hi,thank you. Yeah i think I did see you. So many people so many red shirts. heehee

They are currently reworking and replacing much of the trolley tracks, so while the trolleys aren't running they are using the carriage (jitney) and the double decker bus more often. There is a lot of talk though that they may keep using the jitney even after the trolleys return because it's been so popular and from the feedback.

Oh, and to clear up one bit of misinformation above, there is NO charge to ride on it, the cars, or any of those other bits of transportation on Main Street. They are all included with admission to the park.

• Misses WDW

Looking @ the Pics from Ohanas, Is the Shrimp Appetizer the same shrimp that used to be on the skewer? Do they give more of the shrimp if you ask?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456