• Disappearing/Reappearing

FINALLY!!! My trip report WITH pics!!!

Sorry it's taken me so long.....but, my computer at home is SOOO slow, to won't download pictures...and my work computer has blockers to Photo web sites...but, looking at a thread by Jimmy Bop....I found Picasa. So, here I try to post the pictures.

This is our first day of the trip...spent at MK. That morning, we had breakfast at the Crystal Palace....my daughter LOVED it, and so, did my mother...whose favorite is Pooh Bear. http://picasaweb.google.com/stitchyp...ey=tskpnajlfIA

(hope this works).....we had SOOO much fun. We rode all our favorites, Peter Pan being our first ride, and since it was walk on...we rode twice!!! As we were walking down FrontierLand later that day, my husband got picked for the Cowboy round up. He was the mountain range!!! Haha. It was hilarious. When it got hotter in the day, we went back to the hotel and swam until it was time to go back for a few more rides and then, Wishes.

About the pictures: One is my mother and daughter leaning on the railing next to the Crystal Palace, and one is my daughter. My favorite picture (without my family) is the black and white of the Haunted Mansion. This is my daughters favorite ride. We rode it SOOOO much, by the end of the trip, I was reciting the Ghost Host script. And thanks to all of you, we finally found the wishing well. I LOVED the bottom!!!! My daughter has this "thing" for Lucifer the cat....so, naturally, she loved it too.
    Last edited by Stitchy; 06-06-2007 at 05:45 PM.

Re: FINALLY!!! My trip report WITH pics!!!

Day 2----We went back to the MK.....we were trying to take it really slow and easy. My parents were with us for our first 3 days at the parks, and while my mom likes to see everything, and do everything...my father is happy to park himself on a bench on Main Street and "people watch"...one of his favorite past times. This day, we rode the jungle cruise, rode pirates AGAIN.....and to my delightment....we made it there just in time...for the pirate tutorial. And our daughter got picked!!!! I was SOOO excited!!! In the picture shown, you see Jack and his first mate: Mack staring at my daughter...this is another one of my favorite picks. Jack is in a classic pose....listening intently....because, you see....my daughter....NEVER SHUTS UP!!!! I KNEW this would be a problem if she ever got picked for anything. She told him that she rode his ride...and then when she said something else....Jack said "I'm not going to repeat what I thnk she just said, mate!" It was hilarious. his really made my day. She learned how to sword fight, and even got a little scroll that says she is an pirate. Although, she'll tell you that she's a "pirate princess"....because she's a girl!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/stitchyp...ey=4dS9EwJy2hs

so, the first 3 pictures are self explanatory....the other, well, that's a once in a lifetime shot. Our daughter playing in Donald's boat......we take her all the way to Disney World...she wants to go to Toontown and lay in the playground and Donald's Boat. Go figure!!!

• Don't mess with the duck!

Cute TR. Jack story is precious, your daughter sounds a bit like my youngest.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Hey Sttchy... that last pic isn't your daughter, it's elephants in the jungle cruise!
    I love the black and white pics.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

thanks for reading!!! More to come.

Hey Sttchy... that last pic isn't your daughter, it's elephants in the jungle cruise!
    how do you know my daughter's not an elephant??? Haha. Sorry about that..

• I was deleted.

Cute pictures so far! Too bad I didn't get a chance to see you.