Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: WDW Reservation System Changes Coming

Yes, they better have free internet in all the hotels in WDW soon. It's becoming the new standard for the industry.
    -Bill

• When Will It Return?

^ Not in Japan it's not! In my recent 2 weeks in Tokyo, the Disney Ambassador Hotel had ZERO internet access in the rooms, paid or otherwise. The other hotels we stayed at charged for internet access, but it was still offered in-room.

Also I agree that this is yet another silly nickel & dime by WDW, but they are the Disney Grand World Champions of that so it's not a surprise. From the conveluded Magic Your Way ticket system to the Disney Dining Package on up, WDW always feels like they're sucking every last dime out of you with a big smile on their faces. Now if Tokyo Disney Resort did that, I wouldn't mind so much, since their product is what it is, but WDW does that while being so underwhelming in so many areas. Kudos to Kevin Yee for pointing them out so they can't think people don't notice...

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• back to WDW in January

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Yes, they better have free internet in all the hotels in WDW soon. It's becoming the new standard for the industry.
    We stayed at a Comfort Inn in the White Mountains of NH this past weekend (where I can barely get my cell phone to work) and even they had Free Wireless Internet so whadyasay there Disney? time to enter that "great big beautiful tomorrow" today and hop on the wireless bandwagon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12