Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Can't get enough!

Where to eat...one more place!

We are going to be at WDW July 4th-10th and are trying to think of one more place to eat. We have been to WDW many times and have ate at many places but would like to try something new and fun. We have two kids ages 5 and 3. We are thinking Alfredo's maybe? Is this a kid friendly place? I know most Disney restaurants are but would my kids have fun there? (they love pasta!) Any suggestions would be helpful.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: Where to eat...one more place!

I heard Alfredo's was closing, but I don't know when. I hear it's delicious. You can try Tony's on in Town Square at MK if you're looking at pasta. I don't know much about the hotel/resort restaurants. I love Liberty Tree at MK. Also Le Cellier in Canada at EPCOT.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Circle of Ancients

Alfredo's is GREAT. I highly recommend it. I believe it's closing towards the end of Summer (September maybe?) But I'm not 100% sure on that.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4 View Post
    I heard Alfredo's was closing, but I don't know when. I hear it's delicious. You can try Tony's on in Town Square at MK if you're looking at pasta. I don't know much about the hotel/resort restaurants. I love Liberty Tree at MK. Also Le Cellier in Canada at EPCOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Alfredo's is GREAT. I highly recommend it. I believe it's closing towards the end of Summer (September maybe?) But I'm not 100% sure on that.
    Alfredo's last day is August 31st, so you still have time. [World Showcase Restaurant Changes.]

From what I have seen Alfredo's seems to be VERY kid and family friendly, as I think that goes with the nature of the Italian restaurant.

If you're looking for something totally new and fun, I would say check out Restaurant Marrakesh/Morocco. Look into the menu first (Lunch, Dinner, kids) I'm quite a picky eater, but I really enjoyed dining there as well as the Quick Service cafe as well. The options for kids is quite Americanized so you wouldn't have to worry much about that.

Otherwise Liberty Tree (character dining for dinner) and Tony's are also great options at Magic Kingdom. But my favorite dining location on property is Ohana. I love it for dinner (they do have entertainment, limbo time, for the kids) and breakfast is nice too (character dining.) It's a bit spendy, but like Liberty Tree dinner, it's all you care to eat.

• Can't get enough!

We are eating at O'Hana for my birthday the night of the 8th! We have done the breakfast and dinner there before and love it!

• Why can't you tune a fish

I would go with Alfredo's. It's good, and you will be able to say you ate there at least once.

I would stay away from Tony's in MK. Sauce in a can pasta in water all night type of place.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

• Can't get enough!

well, we just got a 9:00pm time for Whispering Canyon on the 4th of july. anyone else ate here before with anything to report? It will be me, my hubby and our 5 and 3 year olds.

• She was sweet as a peach

We have had breakfast there twice. It is very fun and lively.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Whispering Canyon is delicious for dinner. I think you'll be very happy with your choice.

• Pixiedust?

I'm going there in August, I'm excited because I've heard many great things about it. Even though we have late dinner ressies at 8:20.

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

• Sock Puppet

GREAT! I would HIGHLY recommend Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. I went with my 16-year-old brother and 11-year-old sister. While the resturant appeals to younger families, we had an AMAZING time. The customer service is amazing and its much more of an interactive dining experience. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

Its also really nice to take the boat over from Magic Kingdon and take a breather outside of the park.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by tayakaleb View Post
    We are eating at O'Hana for my birthday the night of the 8th! We have done the breakfast and dinner there before and love it!
    yes the dinner here has games and hula'ing and the food is awesome. the breakfast is characters so you can't go wrong there
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

Blog Entries

We absolutely loved the German restaurant with its fun stage show and beautiful theming. You might want to give that one a shot. Its name is Biergarten.

• missing the DisneyGallery

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    I would go with Alfredo's. It's good, and you will be able to say you ate there at least once.
    Is it closing for good, or just a refurb?

When attractions were original

Cool Re: Where to eat...one more place!

Umm, hello!!!

Victoria and Alberts- Best restaurant on property

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast