• Attn. Space Travelers....

Any Ideas for a new MK E-Ticket?

So, as we all know, in an ideal world the Magic Kingdom would be getting a new e-ticket attraction soon (its been what? 15 years??).

Any ideas for a good new one?? i'd like to hear some of y'alls crazy ideas
    Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

• Minion

Re: Any Ideas for a new MK E-Ticket?

Bring back Mr. Toad.

Bring back Mr. Toad.

Bring back Mr. Toad.

• Former Epcot CM

Well that Pocahontas ride through I saw on YouTube the other day was beautiful, really earthy and naturalistic, but that may be better suited at DAK - and anywho I think the Magic Kingdom should start its process of turning itself around with a completely original attraction. Please the merchandise pencil pushers with an appealing character, if they must, but make it original. And big!
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    Well that Pocahontas ride through I saw on YouTube the other day was beautiful, really earthy and naturalistic, but that may be better suited at DAK - and anywho I think the Magic Kingdom should start its process of turning itself around with a completely original attraction. Please the merchandise pencil pushers with an appealing character, if they must, but make it original. And big!

It could work in Frontierland if they tried. It has a good message that I think would make for a really uplifing attraction.

And my idea I've been pitching around...

And by building this, the Magic Carpet spinners would need to be removed and destroyed.

MAGIC CARPET: THE E-TICKET
    The queue for this attraction begins innocently enough.... in the Agrabah marketplace. Walk through assorted alleys and and displays of typical items found in Agrabah. Audio of merchants and buyers can be heard, making it sound like they're just on the other side of the wall.

By now, the guest has traveled indoors to Jafar's chamber where you see him (an animatronic) plot his plans to send Aladdin into the cave of wonders. The hourglass full of sand would be a cool effect with a projection of Aladdin onto it. And this is still the queue.

Agrabah soon becomes the dessert and the sky is certainly dark now. After you pass a dune, you see in the distance, the entrance to the Cave of Wonders. The queue leads you downwards as you continue to wait in line while passing mountains and mountains of gold and treasure. Audio of Aladdin and Abu wandering around can be heard echoing through the caverns. Most audible of course is "Abu, don't touch ANYthing!"

You board your coaster car (not suspended as you need to SIT into the magic carpet) and you go on your way. The first room you go into though is of course Abu grabbing the biggest gem ever. As he grabs it, that's when all hell literally breaks loose, the train zooms ahead (like ca screamin) as you careen through the cave of wonders escaping falling rocks, mountains of treasure, and exploding lava.

The climax of the ride is of course when the Genie is finally released from the lamp and he grants you a way out.

The End.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Minion

Magic Carpet: the E-TICKET sounds amazing, looks like you deserve a job at WDI.

What gets to me is the fact that people here at MC and other places on the net have such awesome ideas, but all we get from the professionals is mostly lame (compared to true Disney greatness) attarctions like Mission: Space and Test Track.

• Banned User

how about a Narnia attraction and/or miniland to make up for the loss of 20k and not having all the attractions disneyland's fl has?

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHost2 View Post

What gets to me is the fact that people here at MC and other places on the net have such awesome ideas, but all we get from the professionals is mostly lame (compared to true Disney greatness) attarctions like Mission: Space and Test Track.
    I know this is going to sound weird because of the entire fact about the vast VAST majority of the WDW resort's space not being used, but think about this: Amazing attractions aren't getting built regularly not only because of money, but the biggest problem is in fact space. Think about it. You mentioned Mission: Space and Test Track. They both replaced something. Let's go have a look at the Magic Kingdom. Stitch and MILF were both the result of trying to replace something. Granted, Disney can and does do SPECTACULAR things with limited space, such as Philharmagic and the Nemo ride at the Seas (heck, throw Soarin' in there too). But, where Disney REALLY shines and will shine is when they are allowed to open up NEW areas, ie Expedition Everest, ToT when it opened, etc. Which brings me back to my entire point of writing this. While the Pocahontas ride is absolutely breathtaking and VERY imaginative, there simply isn't enough space for it in the Magic Kingdom. Even if you could work THAT in, as much as I like the concept (not the biggest fan of the coaster idea....why not make it an EMV like Indy and Dinosaur, although there would be some speed problems....hrmm...could something like Indy and Test Track be combined?) there really isn't any space for it in any of the parks except for maybe Animal Kingdom.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHost2 View Post

Thanks!! Im sure WDI has tons of great ideas too but they don't ever get greenlit.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html