Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• back to WDW in January

Prices to Increase at Cinderellas Royal Table

As of November 1st, prices at Cinderellas Royal Table will be increased for both Normal and Holiday seatings:

Normal

Adults
    Breakfast - $32.99
    Lunch - $35.99
    Dinner - $40.99

Children
    Breakfast - $22.99
    Linch - $23.99
    Dinner - $25.99

Holiday: November 18-24 & December 16-Jan 5

Adults
    Breakfast - $36.99
    Lunch - $39.99
    Dinner - $44.99

Children
    Breakfast - $24.99
    Lunch - $25.99
    Dinner - $27.99

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Prices to Increase at Cinderellas Royal Table

That's just crazy. No meal at a buffet is worth that much money. Guess we'll never be eating there.

• Defying gravity

^I agree. Outrageous!

And aren't all meals character dining now?

• back to WDW in January

the sadder part is - and I don't mean to be Johnny raincloud here - but if enough people patronize this restaurant at these prices, Disney may have the other themed meals follow suit and increase their prices as well.

Isn't this a 2-credit location on the Dining Plan? If so, Disney is making out.

That's ridiculous.. it's not even a buffet either..

Is this the ONLY way to meet Cinderella in the park?

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by easy View Post
    No...you can wait in a line back in the Toontown Hall of Fame tent that is specifically princesses. I have met her there as well as Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• back to WDW in January

You can also meet her at Mickey's Toontown Fair at the characters meet and greet facility in the judges tent along with various other princesses.

• Married and happy again!!

That's ridiculous.. it's not even a buffet either..

I don't know about lunch or dinner but breakfast while not buffet was an all you can eat deal.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Geoff London

Quote Originally Posted by tjcjr View Post
    the sadder part is - and I don't mean to be Johnny raincloud here - but if enough people patronize this restaurant at these prices, Disney may have the other themed meals follow suit and increase their prices as well.
    I don't want to get into USA v. the World argument - let me make that plain - but the biggest complaint about prices always seems to be from (IME) the American posters on these boards. The new price equates to what I would normally expect to pay in an average hotel in the U K for a cooked breakfast / buffet. This isn't just a breakfast. It's in Cinderella's castle, you get a chance to meet Cinderella and other characters, you can get a photo and you put a huge smile on the face of your young daughter. To her this IS Cinderella - no matter how you may view it.Now I grant you that my cost of living is somewhat different to the average American (your clothes and stuff are way cheaper than ours - why do think we bring empty suit cases?) but for a "one off" I don't find the price that bad. It equates to around 15. OK if you want to pay $5 then go to Dennys but it ain't gonna be the same experience. One thing I would say though, is that people complain about the service, and if they are going to charge more for this event then they had better address that area because I won't pay any price for slack or bad attention by a server.
    And in the scheme of things I think you can expect other character meals to follow suit.
    Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

• Circle of Ancients

What kid eats $25 worth of food? We did the Pooh lunch last year and that was at least reasonable ... kind of.

EDIT: Actually, just looked at Kevin's WDW dining guide and it's only $20.99 (adults) and $11.99 (child) for lunch at the Pooh meal. That's actually quite reasonable for what we got.

I can't imagine paying almost double for something 50 yards away.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
    I don't want to get into USA v. the World argument - let me make that plain - but the biggest complaint about prices always seems to be from (IME) the American posters on these boards. The new price equates to what I would normally expect to pay in an average hotel in the U K for a cooked breakfast / buffet. This isn't just a breakfast. It's in Cinderella's castle, you get a chance to meet Cinderella and other characters, you can get a photo and you put a huge smile on the face of your young daughter. To her this IS Cinderella - no matter how you may view it.Now I grant you that my cost of living is somewhat different to the average American (your clothes and stuff are way cheaper than ours - why do think we bring empty suit cases?) but for a "one off" I don't find the price that bad. It equates to around 15. OK if you want to pay $5 then go to Dennys but it ain't gonna be the same experience. One thing I would say though, is that people complain about the service, and if they are going to charge more for this event then they had better address that area because I won't pay any price for slack or bad attention by a server.
    And in the scheme of things I think you can expect other character meals to follow suit.
    While I completely understand what you are saying; however, I believe the concerns others have posted above are that the price increase at this full service restaurant is a bit of a jump. Yes, it really is an experience and I can understand that as that is what all full service dining at Disney is. But when you look at the pricing for all Disney dining locations, this one is now one of the most expensive (V&As set aside, of course.) I think another concern is that other full service, especially character dining, might be next for an increase as well. While it might be closer to what you are used to spending in the UK, I would rather that the experience be a bit less expensive so that more families can at least have the opportunity if they choose to dine at Cinderella's Castle.

Wow! That ensures I'll never be dining there again. I've eaten there twice. Once when it was King Stefan's pre-character meal and the food was pretty bad. The second time was a character breakfast in December 2004. The food was bad and I was much more impressed with Akershus a little over a week ago. I'm sure they'll end up raising the rates there as well, but there's no way my daughters eat $23 worth of food...combined!

If you have a problem with this price-gouging or any dining issue contact Dieter Hannig, head of WDW food and beverage!

Where do you people eat that 40 dollars for a nice sit down dinner is outrageous???

I think it is reasonable...
    MEGADISNEY
    Owner/Travel Advisor - Magical Partners Travel
    Walt Disney Company Stockholder
    D23 Charter Member

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast