• Self Congratulative

Thoughts on my latest trip to WDW

Well, it has been a great trip to WDW. I have just returned and boy am I exhausted.

First off, I stayed at the All Star Music, the Port Orleans Riverside, and the Grand Floridian.

If you are using the bus system, the All Stars get the short end of the stick. On most days there was one bus for all three All Stars and I had to wait about 45 minutes to an hour to get back and that was with nothing but standing room on the bus. I didn't have this problem with the other resorts.

Disney's Magical Express "Magically" lost my luggage for three days!

Cirque de Soliel is THE BEST show in Florida, without a doubt. If you have never been to see this, please go. It is worth every penny.

I was dissapointed to find that Ice Station Cool is being gutted on the inside. I was really craving the Mezzo Mix.

I was happy to see packed houses on The Carousel of Progress.

Spaceship Earth is really showing some wear and tear.

I was pretty dissapointed to find out the Magic Kingdom is the ONLY park to offer grilled onions and mushrooms with their burgers... boo hoo.

Other than that, I was impressed at how well the park was still together and how friendly everyone was. I will be back before the summer's end.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    So how did you survive without your things for three days?

I think I made the better choice of a town car, even though it cost me $95 + tip round trip for three people. We got a grocery stop, and it only took 2 hours for Bell Services to deliver our bags to our room at Riverside.

The day we switiched hotels to the Beach Club, Bell Services arrived on time before 9 a.m., and we had our luggage at 4 p.m. when we checked in at the Beach Club Villas.

My vacation was about a "9". It would have been a 10, but I am still looking for Jiminy.

The most important thing to bring on a Disney Vacation, is your patience.

• Self Congratulative

Yeah, I'll agree with that last part.

Well, we were given money vouchers but seeing as we were staying at the All Star Music that day, all we could buy were Disney and Aerosmith T-shirts. We just wore the same pants the next day... gross I know..

Oh yeah, one more thing to add:
    Wolfgang Puck's Pumpkin Ravioli is the greatest thing to grace the culinary world.

• Loves a tea party!

Glad you enjoyed your trip!
    I agree with you about Cirque- they are THE BEST!! If you ever get a chance to see Mystere in Vegas- do it! I think La Nouba is my favorite, but Mystere is not far behind!

• Self Congratulative

I know the bus line is as big as it is, but for some reason they always had a problem every night. I wonder why, after doing this so long, they continue to run into snags.

Quote Originally Posted by Taggart
    Wolfgang Puck's Pumpkin Ravioli is the greatest thing to grace the culinary world.[/b]
    Oh yeah, that stuff is damn fine eatin!