Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: WDW Ticket booth hours (parks and TTC)?

Ahem... if you know what you're doing in that system, you could print out an AP on Gold Main Gate Card Stock. It's very easy to fool the system into printing on different card stock. Now, perhaps they've changed the access that resorts have, but you know as well as I there are always loopholes. I'm not saying it's policy, I'm saying it's possible if need be for extreme circumstances.
    -Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Ahem... if you know what you're doing in that system, you could print out an AP on Gold Main Gate Card Stock. It's very easy to fool the system into printing on different card stock. Now, perhaps they've changed the access that resorts have, but you know as well as I there are always loopholes. I'm not saying it's policy, I'm saying it's possible if need be for extreme circumstances.
    Well, now you are talking about two completely different things... A gold main gate is a completely different animal... It can't (and never has been) be produced at a resort, as it is only ticketing services which can produce any main gate (Silver, Gold, Red, what have you). A gold main gate is also not considered an Annual Pass, simply because it doesn't really act like one. Sure it might be good for you (and others) for up to a year, but it is NOT an annual pass. (not good for AP events, purchasing AP pins, not reprintable... etc.)
    A gold main gate is also on a different stock than a resort VING card, which is not equipped to hold AP data, therefore, a guest cannot, under any circumstances, have an AP printed at a resort, even if they had the access to the Gold Main Gate stock (which they don't)

and I know what I am doing in that system

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Well, then explain how I have seen a resort ID have an AP attached to it and it works in the turn-styles. When you can explain that, I can explain what I mean.

Perhaps resort IDs were equipped in the past to hold an AP? And I was never comparing an AP to a Gold Main Gate... I was simply using the card stock as an example.
    -Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Well, then explain how I have seen a resort ID have an AP attached to it and it works in the turn-styles. When you can explain that, I can explain what I mean.

Perhaps resort IDs were equipped in the past to hold an AP? And I was never comparing an AP to a Gold Main Gate... I was simply using the card stock as an example.
    Done, but I will explain it when I see it, otherwise, resort VING cards, as long as they have been using the mag-card stock, are not configured to hold AP data.

• "There's always my way"

Another thing to could be to wait until the next morning. If you get there really early, you'll probably not run into any lines. This is just a suggestion. I'm sometimes the same way and want to purchase the tickets right away.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12