Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WDW Ticket booth hours (parks and TTC)?

I ordered WDW tickets, and they're waiting for me at will call at the WDW ticket booths. However, my flight gets in late. I'm wondering what time each of the 4 park ticket booths shut down at, and how late the TTC booths stay open? My flight arrives Thursday around 9:30PM, so I'd imagine I won't be able to get to the booths before 11:30PM or so. I'd prefer to get them that night so I won't have to sweat my butt off waiting for them in the morning and can waltz right in.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: WDW Ticket booth hours (parks and TTC)?

The TTC closes a half hour after MK closes I believe.

So if MK closes at 10:00, the TTC closes at 10:30. But they have automated ticket machines at the TTC now in addition to the regular ticket booths so you could use those instead.

As long as a park is open, the ticket windows and guest relations booths at the parks will be open.

I can't speak for the TTC as I'm never there, but there's no need to go there anyway. You can get your tix at any of the parks.

Wink Re: WDW Ticket booth hours (parks and TTC)?

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1974 View Post
    As long as a park is open, the ticket windows and guest relations booths at the parks will be open.

I can't speak for the TTC as I'm never there, but there's no need to go there anyway. You can get your tix at any of the parks.
    Actually, if they're open 1/2 hour after park closing that will probably make the difference in my getting the tix or not. A 9:30PM landing, then waiting for bags, then shuttle to rental car, then driving down can't possibly get me to the TTC before 11PM, when the park closes. So if they are open until 11:30PM, it makes a world of difference...er...no pun

I don't know if the ticket booths at the TTC stay open late because when we went to MK on Sunday night there were none open. So we had to get my girlfriends annual pass at the booths next to the MK entrance.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Can't you also get tickets at the Downtown Disney guest relations? Maybe that might be an alternative, since I would assume it's open later. Perhaps you can use them for will call? I would check first though.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by ex-wdi View Post
    Actually, if they're open 1/2 hour after park closing that will probably make the difference in my getting the tix or not. A 9:30PM landing, then waiting for bags, then shuttle to rental car, then driving down can't possibly get me to the TTC before 11PM, when the park closes. So if they are open until 11:30PM, it makes a world of difference...er...no pun
    You can also buy them at your WDW owned and operated hotel at the Front Desk. I'm not sure if they do Will Call too, but it's worth a shot!
    -Bill

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Can't you also get tickets at the Downtown Disney guest relations? Maybe that might be an alternative, since I would assume it's open later. Perhaps you can use them for will call? I would check first though.
    During the week, outside of Pleasure Island, Downtown Disney closes at 10:30pm. They close at 11:30pm Friday & Saturday, so I'm assuming Guest Relations (which is on the Marketplace side) is open until then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You can also buy them at your WDW owned and operated hotel at the Front Desk. I'm not sure if they do Will Call too, but it's worth a shot!
    Front Desk Concierge at Disney Resort can do provide any will-call ticket provided that you have your confirmation number and matching photo ID.

Guest Relations at the front gate at each theme park remains open until the park's official close time (MK closes at 10? GR shades come down at 10). Downtown Disney GR stays open during area operating hours (West Side info booth should be open until roughly 1:30 AM)

Hope this helps

There's a Guest Relations booth on the West Side? I've only been to the one on the Marketplace side.

Thanks, SaneVoice. I'll probably go to DTD to get 'em so I can relax and not worry about the time...

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    There's a Guest Relations booth on the West Side? I've only been to the one on the Marketplace side.
    Yes, there is a lobby and window for Guest Relations at all five locations. The lobby at DTD also does wheelchair and stroller rentals, so they should be around.

Enjoy your trip!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I do know that front desk at hotels do not do APs though. I have tried doing that many times. You must go to a park for that. And, once I was told DTD does too, but once I was told it wasn't. So if it is an AP, then you might have to try that.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

They can do APs at hotels... it simply depends who you get. I know a few people who have APs on that type of cardstock, that's how I know. lol. Though strictly speaking, I don't think they're "supposed to" do APs at hotels. But honestly, there is no reason they can't.
    -Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    They can do APs at hotels... it simply depends who you get. I know a few people who have APs on that type of cardstock, that's how I know. lol. Though strictly speaking, I don't think they're "supposed to" do APs at hotels. But honestly, there is no reason they can't.
    Sorry Bill, it isn't possible for the resorts to print out AP's on plastic card stock... They can make a card that looks like it is good for a year, but hotel's ticketing systems don't have AP's to print, and, while they can redeem will call tickets, all AP will call tickets print out as certificates, which the resorts are unable to upgrade to the proper ticket

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast