• Reaver of Souls

Just got back from WDW...

I went to WDW last week, for the first time since I was in first grade... Stayed at Coronado Springs, and was there for 7 days. I had a blast! Other than the rain (and $7.50 ponchos ), everything was awesome. I love the feel of the resort - so open and sprawling. So much ROOM! Had time to do everything I wanted in all 4 parks, which was great. I'm thinking of posting a total review, from the point of view of basically a newbie to the resort, if anyone wants to read it. But other than the weather, it was fantastic! Now I want to go again...
    Last edited by Reaver; 06-28-2005 at 04:23 PM.
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Re: Back from WDW...

wow- this is going back a ways...but I wanna know.....I love talking about WDW trips!

You went the month after I did- and we only had rain on one day. The rest of the time it was beautiful weather.

I miss WDW very much- went for 10 days last year and 5 this year. Stashed in a special place I have two more premium annual pass vouchers- I look forward to the day I get to use them!

Did you see Lucky? We got to see him several times and Rose even got to pet him! She wanted his autograph but he does them seldom and randomly- so that did not work out. AK was more fun this time around-it grows on you.

Sooo, tell me more. Pics? Who did you go with? Not alone surely! It's more fun with friends and family....

• 'Taint sure it's puddin!

Re: Just got back from WDW...

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver
    I went to WDW last week, for the first time since I was in first grade... Stayed at Coronado Springs, and was there for 7 days. I had a blast! Other than the rain (and $7.50 ponchos ), everything was awesome. I love the feel of the resort - so open and sprawling. So much ROOM! Had time to do everything I wanted in all 4 parks, which was great. I'm thinking of posting a total review, from the point of view of basically a newbie to the resort, if anyone wants to read it. But other than the weather, it was fantastic! Now I want to go again...

My wife and I miss WDW too - we love Coronado Springs - our favorite resort there. Don't miss the rain, though. Anyway, pics?
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!