Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• The one, the only...

I have been to WDW in October and loved it!! The weather was great.

I would recommend that you plan ahead what you want to do and make reservations. I am a planner at heart and I feel that I can fit more in if I have it all laid out ahead of time.

Everyone has favorites. I guess I can say some of mine. 1) Epcot- WS I know that kids usually do not like Epcot as much as adults, but I love it. Maybe your kids might get into the other cultures. 2) DMGM -- I loved the California atmosphere. If you are a LA native, you might feel the romance of that place. It is what DCA should have been. 3) Adventurer's Club -- I love this at DD. It is fun and interactive. Unfortunately, it is adult oriented. Not really a kid thing but they are not banned.

I am sure you will have a great time.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

I understand what you mean when you say the moderates are $500 dollars more. My husband is a Pilot, so we have always gotten a 50% discount. I have never looked to see how much the moderates are regularly. I do know that the deluxe resorts are extremely high, so I'm sure the moderates are not cheap. Well I hope you have a great trip ~ and maybe if you keep checking with Pop Century (since it's a new resort and might be cleaner) they will have an opening. Have fun!!!!
    Megan

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by xomegan06
    I understand what you mean when you say the moderates are $500 dollars more. My husband is a Pilot, so we have always gotten a 50% discount. I have never looked to see how much the moderates are regularly. I do know that the deluxe resorts are extremely high, so I'm sure the moderates are not cheap. Well I hope you have a great trip ~ and maybe if you keep checking with Pop Century (since it's a new resort and might be cleaner) they will have an opening. Have fun!!!!

I am really hoping that the POP will have an opening. I think that I will keep checking. Thanks.

• On Autopilot

Hmm... if you've already booked your hotel and stuff then fine, but I suggest All Star Movies (yeah I know it's budget n' stuff, but it's so.. Disney!) and if you want to go all out try Swan or Dolphin (whichever one has the uh... ferry boat service to MGM and Epcot)

also, be sure to wear yer costume! you don't get any bonus points, but why not try it anyway? (when we go next year my friends and I were going to do a three way costume of Eric, Ariel, and Vanessa or Sora Kairi, and Riku.. we can't decide!)

• far, far away from DL

Yes, the weather is just right. It only rained one day out of eight. We enjoyed the food and wine fest at Epcot. You could sample foods from other countries. That was really nice. That was back in 1997(it's been that long since we've been there) I think they still have the fest. The food was great!

Sabrina

• I was deleted.

I also went for seven days back in 2003. It was still quite warm and muggy then but still a lot of fun! Let us know if you have any other specific questions! I'm sure I'll be able to answer more in a few months.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Larxene1959
    Hmm... if you've already booked your hotel and stuff then fine, but I suggest All Star Movies (yeah I know it's budget n' stuff, but it's so.. Disney!) and if you want to go all out try Swan or Dolphin (whichever one has the uh... ferry boat service to MGM and Epcot)
    Movies was our second choice - it was sold out too. So we had our choice of sports or music. We are not sports fans, but we are into music - so we went with that.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    I also went for seven days back in 2003. It was still quite warm and muggy then but still a lot of fun! Let us know if you have any other specific questions! I'm sure I'll be able to answer more in a few months.
    Last time we were there it was August (of '99) - the weather has to be better then that. The heat and humidity were awful.

I'm sure that I will have lots of questions! Thanks so much!

Re: I'm going to WDW in October!

We are also going in October (10 days and can't wait)~was wondering if they did anyting special for anniversaries? My wife and I are celebrating our 5th and I want everyone that works for Disney to know about it! Anything special that I can arrange in advance that you know would be appreciated as well...Thank you all.

• Banned User

For the right price, I am sure they could offer you something nice. Just call Guests Services or the concierge at your hotel if staying on property.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

YOu MUST visit Epcot for the Food and WIne Festival. If you like food (and who doesn't?), you'll be in paradise. I went last year and can't wait to go again this year to stuff my face. YUM!

• Supreme Chancellor

I'm going in November! It was up in the air for a few weeks, but now it's official!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12