What can we bring into the Parks in Orlando?

I'm guessing they won't let us bring in a picnic basket with food for eight or anything, but it is possible to "sneak" in some minor snacks? Do they really go through all of your bags in depth?

And how about water bottles and other drinks?

Thanks!

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

They don't go through your bags with a fine tooth comb if thats what you mean. There are usually looking for guns, knives, etc. It also is a very quick thing because of so many people pouring into the parks. I am sure that you can sneal that stuff into the parks easily. I wouldn't worry about getting into trouble!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Snacks, non-glass bottled water/drinks, and even soft sided coolers are fine. Just make sure you can carry it or stow it in a locker.

They don't like the coolers with wheels.

If you can fit it in a backpack, it should be OK. I've seen people pull sandwiches out of backpacks, although for the life of me I don't know why. I hate lugging all that stuff around with me. Yes it saves some money, but in the long run is lugging a backpack around all day really worth it. Locker space is limited, so if there are no lockers available, you are stuck lugging it around.
    Water bottles are fine to bring into the park and as previously mentioned security is primarily looking for weapons. No glass bottles, sharp objects etc.

Thanks, everyone. We're going to have a few strollers with us, so we can store stuff in them. Sounds like we'll try to bring in some snacks and sandwiches so we only have to buy our dinners in the park.

• Been there-Doing it again

The items you want to bring in shouldn't be a problem and the worst case possibility is they make you throw them away before entering the park. Just remember no cans or glass.

Quote Originally Posted by ti2gr
    If you can fit it in a backpack, it should be OK. I've seen people pull sandwiches out of backpacks, although for the life of me I don't know why. I hate lugging all that stuff around with me. Yes it saves some money, but in the long run is lugging a backpack around all day really worth it. Locker space is limited, so if there are no lockers available, you are stuck lugging it around.
    Water bottles are fine to bring into the park and as previously mentioned security is primarily looking for weapons. No glass bottles, sharp objects etc.
    I agree! I try to be very minimalist when I go. I usually just bring my camera case that's just big enough to fit my camera, extra batteries, my ticket, fastpasses and my credit card!