• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Grand Floridian Alice in Wonderland Bedsheets

Hey there!

I know this is going to sound like an odd question, but I've never had the privilege to visit WDW, or any of the hotels there for that matter. To my understanding, the Grand Floridian has or at least used to have Alice in Wonderland themed bedsheets. Do any of you, by any chance, happen to have any images of what these bedsheets look(ed) like? Thanks!

• Yes?

Re: Grand Floridian Alice in Wonderland Bedsheets

We stayed there back at Christmas time....no Alice sheets, just the standard white. The wall paper in the bathroom had topiaries on it of the Fab Five but the only Alice thing I saw was the refillable mug, you can see it in one of the pics below. Here are some pics of the room as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    Hey there!

I know this is going to sound like an odd question, but I've never had the privilege to visit WDW, or any of the hotels there for that matter. To my understanding, the Grand Floridian has or at least used to have Alice in Wonderland themed bedsheets. Do any of you, by any chance, happen to have any images of what these bedsheets look(ed) like? Thanks!
    You are right!

It does sound like an odd question!
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

^hehe great name.

Ah well, thanks anyway you guys. There was an auction on ebay...you all should go check this seller out...they liquidate stuff from WDW and there's a bunch of auctions for stuff from the Grand Floridian. There's even a Mr. Toad down comforter

I decided to just put my faith in it and get the Alice one. I'm really excited.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Hey there!

in a june trip we had alice sheets. i dont have any pics of it, but i can assure you that at least our room did.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Directly directed

^hehe great name.

Ah well, thanks anyway you guys. There was an auction on ebay...you all should go check this seller out...they liquidate stuff from WDW and there's a bunch of auctions for stuff from the Grand Floridian. There's even a Mr. Toad down comforter

I decided to just put my faith in it and get the Alice one. I'm really excited.
    I want Alice sheets! I mean I do have Alice sheets but not GF ones! Do you have a link?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2900&rd=1&rd=1

^ There ya go.

If the link works, you'll understand why I posted up this question...there's only one close-up shot of the sheet.

Do you guys think it's creepy that I bid on one of these to use for myself? I was driving home yesterday, and the thought of how many people have *you know what* potentially on the sheet kinda grosses me out...bleh...