Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Here's a thing...

Lots of recycled jokes here I assume.

What the heck is that we are hearing?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    Don't worry, it's an old WDW board joke.
    You see... I was not joking. I was very serious about the lights on the castle... coming in the Fall.

• May the F=ma be with you

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    You see... I was not joking. I was very serious about the lights on the castle... coming in the Fall.
    Oh, yes indeed. Another crane to obscure our view. However, it shall make the castle extra magical.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Senior Minion

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Further rumored details have been leaked concerning my initial post on this thread.

People have been in talks with others, matters have arisen and been discussed. The outcome of these talks may or may not be relevant to the matter in hand although it is suggested that they do pertain to something. Furthermore, work has begun on the initial concept stages of a possible addition to some unspecified area. An un-namable source was also reluctant to reveal that plans have also been drawn up for a completely unrelated item. Visitors to WDW with keen eyes may notice things, and those of a less observant nature will see considerabley less. Most tellingly, men wearing hats have been spotted all over WDW.
    It was suggested that a spokesperson, when pressed for an answer, replied thusly - "I really don't know what you are talking about. Please leave me alone".

I will endevour to add more detail in the coming days....
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• Banned User

The earth moved, the angels wept.... jada jada...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by nathan detroit View Post
    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Further rumored details have been leaked concerning my initial post on this thread.

People have been in talks with others, matters have arisen and been discussed. The outcome of these talks may or may not be relevant to the matter in hand although it is suggested that they do pertain to something. Furthermore, work has begun on the initial concept stages of a possible addition to some unspecified area. An un-namable source was also reluctant to reveal that plans have also been drawn up for a completely unrelated item. Visitors to WDW with keen eyes may notice things, and those of a less observant nature will see considerabley less. Most tellingly, men wearing hats have been spotted all over WDW.
    It was suggested that a spokesperson, when pressed for an answer, replied thusly - "I really don't know what you are talking about. Please leave me alone".

Are you by chance a politician?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Ok. Why don't you just not post anything until you can CAN post details. Names, dates, places, types.... These posts really don't say anything about anything.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Can't get enough!

are the lights on the castle the christmas lights someone talked about in the mvmcp thread? or are these something different?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

• Minion

I can't say too much at the moment but....

There are rumors of something big going down in an unspecified area of WDW. Sources indicate that the possible event may lead to undisclosed results. People have been spotted doing things in certain areas and this has been noted by others. Anticipation is high for further details which are not currently forthcoming. When asked about these possible developments, a spokesman was rumored to be heard to reply "I have no idea what you are talking about".

Watch this space for updates...
    No way!!!! I can't wait!!!

• Minion

Wow - it amazes me how bad people are at detecting sarcasm.

• Banned User

<attempting to give a darn>Not found.</attempting to give a darn>

Send this to the kitty litter box!

• KING OF CABMF'S

Question Re: Here's a thing...

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

well, how can there not be a specified area if people know there is something going on? its not like a where's waldo book.
    Also, men wearing hats? i dont get it, and an unnameable source? there has to be a source, whether its a guest or a CM or E news, you have to have heard it from somewhere and that someone has to have found out this info from someplace. Unless a CM told you about it and is keeping it a secret, i think that this is either a hoax or someone is keeping something from us, because every sentence had a variable that could mean anything. Someone? who, in a general sense? somewhere? at a park, building, undeveloped land? what source? a cast member, a guest, a CEO? there has to be some way of finding out this. All i heard is that someone is doing something in someplace, and that does nothing for anyone. I dont get this, we are being fed this info that could be anywhere on property, any person working for WDI, and outcome that could be from lighting to a brand new ride. i am very interested and hope that this is not some hoax, so i cant wait to here some information
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Ok. Why don't you just not post anything until you can CAN post details. Names, dates, places, types.... These posts really don't say anything about anything.
    I think that was the point of the thread. to joke about the constant rumors and speculations on the boards.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

The news is actually quite exciting in a "Holy fish paste, Batman!" sort of way.

• Parmageddon Jim

This is the kind of news we should all be cheering about. I think what has me most excited is the sighting of "men wearing hats." Whenever I've seen this posted, we've received verifiable information of some sort or another!

Excellent detective work, ND!
    So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast