Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1

    •   
    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,642

    A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Well, let me begin by saying that I enjoy hearing what is wrong with WDW. But what good are threads that say what is wrong if no one knows how to fix the problems?

    Well, that's why I'm making this post. This is an outline of how to fix WDW. From the big problems to the small. Now, you may not agree with everything I say, or even think that everything I mention is a good idea. But this is being written as a plan ready to be set into motion. If you've thought of an idea that goes against mine, keep in mind I've planned my ideas and even tested some of them. I know what works and what doesn't. Now, if you've done the same, feel free to mention why your idea is better. There is no such thing as a bad idea. But it's the fact that we can work with ideas and compare and see why some things work, some things can be enhanced, and some just seem like a good idea, but don't end up working in the end.

    So with that, let's get to it.

    I'm going to start with Property Wide Ideas. This thread will take days, so this post will only include Property Wide Ideas. Things that can be done for the entire property, or areas of interest that affect large portions of the property.

    Extra Magic Hours
    The first thing I'd do is put an end to evening Extra Magic Hours. At this time, the Magic Kingdom is so crowded in the summer, it should be open until 1am nightly. It's closing at 11pm, and EMH is done twice a week so the MK can stay open until 2am on Friday and Sunday. Now, that sounds kind of odd... it SHOULD be open until 1am every night. But instead, EMH makes it so it can get by with only being open until 11pm. EMH is a FAKE benefit. It is NOT a real benefit if you stay at a Disney Resort. It is a LIE. EMH is used as a crowd control device to get people to go to that park that night. (the one that has EMH) That way they can close the other parks at an earlier time. EMH prevents the parks from remaining open later. Now, I can see why EMH was done in the first place. It used to be that EMH lowered costs. Not anymore.

    For example, EMH has actually raised the costs of operating the Magic Kingdom park. There is a huge cost for wristbands in the park alone. But beyond the simple material cost of wristbands, there is a cost to staff the necessary CMs for the distribution of such wristbands. There is also a cost necessary to remove Guests from the parks as what has just started. (Just like the special event parties) There is also a very bad taste left in most Guests' mouths who don't have wristbands. And that is worth a lot right there. EMH is no longer a benefit, it is a hinderance, and the fact is, if you don't plan your vacation at WDW out the wazoo, you can't have an entirely good time at WDW, thanks to EMH, Special Events, and the Disney Dining Plan.

    However, the Special Events are a necessary evil. And by Special Event, I don't mean the Year of a Million Dreams that will last over two years... I mean the real Special Events. Like the Halloween parties. Easter, Christmas, 4th of July, The Food and Wine Festival, the Pirates and Princess Parties, Star Wars Weekends, etc. Those are real special events that bring in people and people have a blast. Now, I prefer the normal events that are included with admission, but the special after-hours parties that take place are something special. At least the Halloween party is.

    Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is so successful, it has turned a month (October) from a once slow time at WDW to one of the busiest times to go. It is a necessary evil to close the MK early for these parties. But at the same time, the park must stay open later the other days of the month. This year, the MK will have normal 1am closings in October. That shows you just how crowded the parks have become this time of year. The Year of a Million Dreams has NOTHING to do with it.

    The Year of a Million Dreams is POINTLESS. This is WDW marketing gone wrong. The Year of a Million Dreams is a complete waste of money. WDW marketing wasted tons of money for the company that could have been invested in actual upkeep of the parks, or maybe even a new attraction. But no. Marketing wasted the money on random decorations that look like overgrown hippie leaves in purple colors around the resort. People make fun of the monorails. Looks like Tink threw up on them.

    The truth is, The Year of a Million Dreams is a great marketing ploy for TV and Ads. But money is being wasted on decorating the parks. No one I know cares about the parks being decorated for this celebration. In fact, many people are annoyed that they can't get a picture of the Main Street Train Station without a cheesy banner in front of the station and random cutouts of purple characters in front of the station. It belongs on TV, not in the parks, except for the Dream Squad, the decorations are pointless for this celebration. I guarantee that if they had done everything the same, without the decorations in the parks, you'd see no difference in how much money the parks make, or in Guest satisfaction levels.

    The Disney Dining Plan is getting to a point where guests are complaining about it. The rumored changes for the plan include removing gratuity from the plan, and raising the price of the plan as well. They also plan on offering a deluxe plan with an extra meal, and also reducing snacks to basically either a soda, popcorn, or ice cream bar. No alternatives. What are they thinking? The DDP is a neat concept as it is. It works well for people that are on the current plan and have reservations made 3 months in advance. Woah, time out. 3 MONTHS?!? WTF is that?

    I'm not trying to eat at the best restaurant in New York, I want a nice dinner inside a theme park. Is that so much to ask on the same day?! Evidently it is, because it's nearly impossible to get same day reservations at a Table Service restaurant at WDW now. But there are a few options to this crisis. One is to get rid of the DDP. But that's not really viable at this point, it has made too much money. However, a raise in price to the DDP is good, but it should still include the gratuity. The beauty of the DDP is that it made it simple for people. That was the idea of Magical Express as well. (And to keep you on property, heh heh) If you raise the price, it should lower the demand of the plan. Or, you could actually meet the demand by building more restaurants. Or you could limit the amount of plans that are given out. But something needs to be done with the amount of people that dine at WDW and the demand for table service. The Dining Plan is flawed, and it needs to be fixed.

    The hotels at WDW also are behind almost any other hotel company when it comes to some things that are becoming basics. Free High Speed Internet should be a no-brainer at this point at WDW Resorts. Not to mention 24 hour eateries at all the resorts. Parks are open late, Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney stays open till 2am. But there's no food available at the resort you're staying at after midnight? What is that about? If you're going to keep me on-property with no car, then you need to provide some sort of food option if I get hungry when I get back from the Magic Kingdom when the park closes at 2am and I don't get home until 3. It could even be a 24 hour store that sells sandwiches in a cooler. But there should always be SOMETHING available.

    The entire resort needs a better transportation system as well. I'm sorry, but there's nothing magical about a bus. Anaheim just approved a 1.3 billion dollar budget to fix Disney's California Adventure. (No, I didn't make a mistake on the budget, Al did.) If we can spend that much on one theme park alone, I think investing that on a better transportation system for WDW is worth it. The capital budget needed for WDW to improve the parks, hotels, and transportation needs to be about 6 billion dollars. 1 billion for each theme park, a billion split between the hotels, and a billion on transportation. That billion needs to go to a improved monorail system, or a system even cooler. WDW is a place of innovation, and I have an idea of a transportation system in mind that would work even better then a monorail system. Unfortunately I don't want my ideas stolen, so I won't go into it here, but if you're someone in Disney who would like to hire me, please email or PM me.

    I'm still not done with my plans, even for property wide use, but feel free to comment if you'd like.

    It's too late right now, and I need sleep! lol
    -Bill

  2. #2

    • If We Can Dream It...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Far Far Away From the Magic
    Posts
    961

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Nice points! I agree 99.9% .
    - Horizonsfan

  3. #3

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    i agree on the food places needing to stay open later in the resorts. we bought the refillable mugs thinking it would be great to grab a drink after we returned from the parks. however, the food court closes at 11pm so if we stayed late we were out of luck!!





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  4. #4

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Quote Originally Posted by tayakaleb View Post
    i agree on the food places needing to stay open later in the resorts. we bought the refillable mugs thinking it would be great to grab a drink after we returned from the parks. however, the food court closes at 11pm so if we stayed late we were out of luck!!
    In the past Port Orleans would keep the drink bar at the food court open 24hrs, has this changed now?

  5. #5

    • Pilot EdForceOne
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,650

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Now, that sounds kind of odd... it SHOULD be open until 1am every night.
    Why, its not even that crowded that late at night? If it were open that late every night, what good is operating a full park that is empty or just barely anyone there? By focusing the crowds, you can funnel the interest into enough volume to make it worth it.

    I agree operating hours should be extended (especially in EPCOT) and probably to midnight at MK, but EMH alone isn't a bad idea, its the offset they used for it that is bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    There is a huge cost for wristbands in the park alone. But beyond the simple material cost of wristbands, there is a cost to staff the necessary CMs for the distribution of such wristbands.
    A cost offset by ensuring a more profitable division (hotels) gets revenue. Plus, are you infering extra shifts are added JUST to distribute wristbands? Are these 3hr shifts just to distribute bands?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    However, the Special Events are a necessary evil. And by Special Event, I don't mean the Year of a Million Dreams that will last over two years... I mean the real Special Events. Like the Halloween parties. Easter, Christmas, 4th of July, The Food and Wine Festival, the Pirates and Princess Parties, Star Wars Weekends, etc. Those are real special events that bring in people and people have a blast. Now, I prefer the normal events that are included with admission, but the special after-hours parties that take place are something special. At least the Halloween party is.

    Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is so successful, it has turned a month (October) from a once slow time at WDW to one of the busiest times to go. It is a necessary evil to close the MK early for these parties.
    Necessary why? Your same complaints about why EMH are bad from a guest standpoint still apply here. If they are so successful, why not find a middleground like charge MORE for admission on those days by a marginal amount - and by having a greater volume, the per ticket price drops dramatically and everyone wins. Why close the park at all? Why not just make the party for everyone? That would be the standard disney internet complaint.. everything should be for everyone! Not two class, etc blah blah blah. Charge $5/extra for that day - something so small most people will not mind.. and you'll come out ahead revenue wise and not have to close the park.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    But at the same time, the park must stay open later the other days of the month. This year, the MK will have normal 1am closings in October. That shows you just how crowded the parks have become this time of year. The Year of a Million Dreams has NOTHING to do with it.
    By your analysis.. no campaign has ever worked then. How do you qualify it haven't an impact or not vs other campaigns?


    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    This is WDW marketing gone wrong. The Year of a Million Dreams is a complete waste of money. WDW marketing wasted tons of money for the company that could have been invested in actual upkeep of the parks, or maybe even a new attraction. But no. Marketing wasted the money on random decorations that look like overgrown hippie leaves in purple colors around the resort. People make fun of the monorails. Looks like Tink threw up on them.

    The truth is, The Year of a Million Dreams is a great marketing ploy for TV and Ads. But money is being wasted on decorating the parks. No one I know cares about the parks being decorated for this celebration.
    Where was all the uproar then for every birthday celebration and marketing campaign before hand then? Or how about the 50th? Which had nothing to do with WDW at all.. or all the other campaigns before them? Why is YOMD so much 'different' and a failure compared to previous efforts which all did the same exact things you are complaining about (spending money on ads, decorations, etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    But something needs to be done with the amount of people that dine at WDW and the demand for table service. The Dining Plan is flawed, and it needs to be fixed.
    I agree.. they either need to address capacity, or limit use of the program through pricing. But the fact they keep giving it away each year infers tie ins to other 'issues'.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid


    Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

  6. #6

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    well, we stayed at Caribbean beach and the port royale closed at 11pm. we never actually went and tried to get drinks after this so it's possible it was open i guess. i just assumed they locked the doors at 11pm?!?!





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  7. #7

    • Another trip down I-4
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    302

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    The hotel food courts closing earlier than the parks has frustrated me on a number of ocassions. A couple options aside from needing the correct change to feed into a machine for a soda / chips would be quite nice. Even like Bill said, a cooler with sandwiches, fruit, and sodas/water bottles would be nice.

    For now, I have to plan ahead and keep a couple sodas / bottles of water in the fridge and a couple sandwiches for my other half (he gets quite hungry late at night).

  8. #8

    •   
    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,642

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    Why, its not even that crowded that late at night? If it were open that late every night, what good is operating a full park that is empty or just barely anyone there? By focusing the crowds, you can funnel the interest into enough volume to make it worth it.
    It IS that crowded late at night. You'd be amazed. I say 1am because there are still a lot of people in the park at 1am in the Summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    I agree operating hours should be extended (especially in EPCOT) and probably to midnight at MK, but EMH alone isn't a bad idea, its the offset they used for it that is bad.
    EMH wasn't a bad idea at the beginning, but now it has become a problem and really needs to just be in the morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    A cost offset by ensuring a more profitable division (hotels) gets revenue. Plus, are you infering extra shifts are added JUST to distribute wristbands? Are these 3hr shifts just to distribute bands?
    EMH is no longer a big benefit for the resorts. It helped get people back, but now EMH isn't really doing anything. The resorts would be just as full if you didn't have EMH at night. The resorts aren't even filling to capacity like they did last year. EMH is not a sustainable benefit. And yes, I know for a fact that extra shifts are added just to distribute wristbands. And to weed out the non-hotel Guests in the park and to deal with other EMH related issues.


    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    Necessary why? Your same complaints about why EMH are bad from a guest standpoint still apply here. If they are so successful, why not find a middleground like charge MORE for admission on those days by a marginal amount - and by having a greater volume, the per ticket price drops dramatically and everyone wins. Why close the park at all? Why not just make the party for everyone? That would be the standard disney internet complaint.. everything should be for everyone! Not two class, etc blah blah blah. Charge $5/extra for that day - something so small most people will not mind.. and you'll come out ahead revenue wise and not have to close the park.
    You can't charge different rates of admission... it is not an option, thanks in part to our ticketing strategy and annual passes that are good 365 days a year. And personally, I'd love to have the party for everyone. And I really do believe it should be. But unfortunately, Special Events in the parks like the Halloween party make way too much money in order to be free.


    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    By your analysis.. no campaign has ever worked then. How do you qualify it haven't an impact or not vs other campaigns?
    Woah, hold on there... Icon Decorating or changing isn't done for guests in the park, it's to get the icon on newspapers and media around the world. When Cinderella Castle turned pink, it was on the cover of every magazine, every newspaper, it was just about everywhere. Same goes with the 2000 above Epcot. Same with the hat. And moderately the same with the castles for the 50th. There is no icon to tie the YoaMD together. It's just random decorations celebrating something that isn't even tangible... dreams. Though marketing has made dreams tangible... just everyone in line between 11:05am and 11:15am just happens to have the same dream... they all seem to be dreaming about the same lanyard and pins. Woot. lol

    I don't hear about the dreams on newspapers, and I don't see anyone complimenting the decorations. That's why this campaign is pointless. Not to mention that a lot of people would rather just see the parks normal again... without all the wacky decorations. It's hard to remember when I saw Main Street U.S.A. without some type of banner on every lamp post.

    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    Where was all the uproar then for every birthday celebration and marketing campaign before hand then? Or how about the 50th? Which had nothing to do with WDW at all.. or all the other campaigns before them? Why is YOMD so much 'different' and a failure compared to previous efforts which all did the same exact things you are complaining about (spending money on ads, decorations, etc)
    The other celebrations had true meaning and were planned out from the start. The YoaMD was put together in one afternoon because Jay didn't have anything else to celebrate.

    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    I agree.. they either need to address capacity, or limit use of the program through pricing. But the fact they keep giving it away each year infers tie ins to other 'issues'.
    Agreed. The DDP is flawed. Something has to be done. Nice points!
    -Bill

  9. #9

    •   
    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,642

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittleKicks View Post
    The hotel food courts closing earlier than the parks has frustrated me on a number of ocassions. A couple options aside from needing the correct change to feed into a machine for a soda / chips would be quite nice. Even like Bill said, a cooler with sandwiches, fruit, and sodas/water bottles would be nice.

    For now, I have to plan ahead and keep a couple sodas / bottles of water in the fridge and a couple sandwiches for my other half (he gets quite hungry late at night).
    Indeed. The only resorts that have a 24 hour food court right now seem to be the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian.
    -Bill

  10. #10

    • Say no to Assimilation
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Where its hot hot hot!
    Posts
    918

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Indeed. The only resorts that have a 24 hour food court right now seem to be the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian.
    Because only rich people get hungry at 2am!
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill




  11. #11

    • Say no to Assimilation
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Where its hot hot hot!
    Posts
    918

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    I also wanted to say that I agree with cutting or revising EMH. When we were there last month, the parks with EMH were a madhouse! Our friends went to EMH at the Magic Kingdom for their "date" (we took turns watching each other's kids so each couple could have a date night) and all they were able to do was MILF and Stitch before they had to head back. They said the CM were not really checking for wristbands and Space had a 120 min wait 30 minutes into EMH.

    We also noticed that CM were not checking room keys for EE. They just assumed that everyone there was a resort guest. So this was really not a benefit for resort guests. The only place I saw EE working properly was at the water parks. They wristbanded us and kept the other guests in a waiting area off to the side.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill




  12. #12

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    45

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    the Emh wristbander's shifts are part of the main street operations hour budget most of the shift are extra hours cm's during the sumer and early fall, but during the winter when hour are not there they become mainstreet ops cm's mostly cp's . now the check point in the lands are that area's own cm's, and is it part of there rotation.

  13. #13

    •   
    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,642

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Very true! ^^^ But those shifts would not need to exist if we didn't have EMH.
    -Bill

  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    118

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    They used to do EMH for MK only. It cost resorts guests $12.00 and they limited the amount of tickets sold. When I worked MK 2003 the average was about 3000-6000 guests. Guests are upset when they come back for the EMH and it is still a 90 minute wait for some rides. They turn off the fast pass machines. YOMD is pretty much a failure. You have guests turning down the gift cards at Disneyland because they think they have to go on a time share tour. You have guests turning down the Castle overnight stay because they have to go back and get a change of clothes for the night. Plus they are pretty much locked in for the night. The increase in attendance is flat in CA and up a little in FL.
    It is pretty sad that if you buy the refillable mug that they want you to have and you can't use it after 11pm except at a couple of hotels.

  15. #15

    • Pilot EdForceOne
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,650

    Re: A Plan for WDW... Operational Improvements

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    It IS that crowded late at night. You'd be amazed. I say 1am because there are still a lot of people in the park at 1am in the Summer.
    We all know EMH is crowded for the first hour.. and then dives off. The crowd is also 'magnified' by the limited attraction list and 'side stuff'. Late at night, food and everything except the core attractions are shutdown so the crowd all gets funneled to the same place. The crowds are funneled - I don't think if the park were operating at full capacity under normal operating hours it would be the same. Don't get me wrong, the current hours blow, but we don't need 2am. Bring back MK at midnight, and 11pm closures for the other parks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    EMH wasn't a bad idea at the beginning, but now it has become a problem and really needs to just be in the morning.
    I think that's a good compromise. Morning EMH are the best right now anyways - just expand the attraction list a bit and it would be smokin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    EMH is no longer a big benefit for the resorts. It helped get people back, but now EMH isn't really doing anything. The resorts would be just as full if you didn't have EMH at night. The resorts aren't even filling to capacity like they did last year.
    But again.. how are you qualifying this is a failure for the resorts? Maybe guest count is just down period. Unless you can qualify that guests are choosing to stay offsite MORE then before.. you can't really say EMH is not doing anything. Perks like EMH, DME, and DDP are what keep the values going. Without the on-property perks, why bother with them at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You can't charge different rates of admission... it is not an option, thanks in part to our ticketing strategy and annual passes that are good 365 days a year.
    Why not, you already close the park for a hard-ticket event.. just make it not an evening only event by title.

    While the PP offer states '365 days a year' it also clearly states "This does not include activities and events that require special admission.". So simply make it an all day event - solved. The 365 tag is obviously to state there are no blackout dates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Woah, hold on there... Icon Decorating or changing isn't done for guests in the park, it's to get the icon on newspapers and media around the world. When Cinderella Castle turned pink, it was on the cover of every magazine, every newspaper, it was just about everywhere. Same goes with the 2000 above Epcot. Same with the hat. And moderately the same with the castles for the 50th.
    I think you see some rose glasses there... and exaggerating their coverage. But yet you claim YOMD didn't.. what about the first family in the castle suite on the morning show? What about the TONS of coverage the Cinderalla suite has gotten period?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    It's just random decorations celebrating something that isn't even tangible... dreams. Though marketing has made dreams tangible... just everyone in line between 11:05am and 11:15am just happens to have the same dream... they all seem to be dreaming about the same lanyard and pins. Woot. lol
    Disney has had TONS of marketing campaigns that focused around stupid tag lines.. not even an event or anything 'tangible' as you want to quantify it by. And they all had their own decorations and 'tagging' the park everywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I don't hear about the dreams on newspapers, and I don't see anyone complimenting the decorations. That's why this campaign is pointless. Not to mention that a lot of people would rather just see the parks normal again... without all the wacky decorations. It's hard to remember when I saw Main Street U.S.A. without some type of banner on every lamp post.
    Again... not unique to YOMD. People need to stop moaning about what is at the tip of their nose and address the larger picture. Marketing has felt the urge for a cohesive branding campaign they want to build around a 'celebration' for ages now. This model is not new. If anything thank god they finally started mixing it up.. trying to celebrate a pointless birthday every year or some random tagline was getting pretty boring. YOMD isn't the issue - its the policy that some 'celebration' campaign is an essential to have each and every year now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    The other celebrations had true meaning and were planned out from the start. The YoaMD was put together in one afternoon because Jay didn't have anything else to celebrate.
    'meaning' pfft. After 3-4 times of celebrating 'birthdays' constantly its not much meaning. Plus.. its amazing how 'where dreams come true' magically has wiped everyone's memory of all the other empty taglines that have come before it. Flavor of the month I suppose...
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid


    Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Horror Blog: The Tomb of Terror, Now Operational
    By RegionsBeyond in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 03:59 PM
  2. SSE not listed on the operational updates for December....
    By tayakaleb in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 05:54 PM
  3. Operational Participants!
    By CastMember 02 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 10:47 AM
  4. The MatterCam is now operational
    By OogieBoogie in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 12:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •