Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Question

Has anyone taken their two year old to this event? We have never gone and our trip to WDW starts the same day as MNSSHP and we would love to go. Our daughter has no fear (ok, close to none), so with a title like NSS we think we will be fine - but I want to make sure TIA!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Re: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Question

What do you mean as far as fear? There are a lot of little kids who go - it's mostly trick or treating, parade, fireworks (NOT so scary!) You should have a great time.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Banned User

There's also a villains stage show with a meet-and-greet following that and a pair of dance parties as well...

I was a little concerned about the atmosphere, but it sounds like it should be fun. Thanks!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJimmy View Post
    I was a little concerned about the atmosphere, but it sounds like it should be fun. Thanks!
    It's at night, and I think the only other "scary" thing about it might be some of the atmosphere lighting and a few mild parts of the parade - but not bad or anything, it's not Universal! I've never seen kids crying, they are too busy getting candy.

It is my personal favorite hard-ticket event at Disney. The fireworks are phenomenal, the parade is also my current favorite at WDW. And even adults can get candy.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Has anyone taken their two year old to this event? We have never gone and our trip to WDW starts the same day as MNSSHP and we would love to go. Our daughter has no fear (ok, close to none), so with a title like NSS we think we will be fine - but I want to make sure TIA!
    Well, its just like the parks only at night with halloween decorations. If she is not afrais of fireworks, halloween costumes, or any disney character, then im sure she would love it. If she is afraid of any villian then the mix&mingle is not a good idea. The fireworks are not that scary, but if she is afraid of the noise the fireworks make (like i was when i was younger) then id go on a ride during the fireworks, to dull the booming sound. But other than that i would say its just another nite in MK. Have fun at MNSSHP!
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Why can't you tune a fish

Kids are kids and you can never tell how your kids will react based on how someone elses kid does.

However... I took my girls last year, so they were 5 and 7 and they loved it.

If they had gone when they were 2, I would think they would have loved it as well.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

• Yes?

My little one has been the past two years when she was one and two. Her favorite parts were the character greets and the dance party. She especially loved that. There really is nothing scary about those parties. Dress her up and have a blast!
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?