Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dinosaur Picture

A couple of days ago I went on dinosaur with my friends and one of them flicked off the dinosaur when they took the picture... and then we went to see our picture it said it was lost in time.. could the reason be because he flicked the dinosaur off? or just technical difficulties?

• Minion

Re: Dinosaur Picture

Most likely because of your friend.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by nnic View Post
    A couple of days ago I went on dinosaur with my friends and one of them flicked off the dinosaur when they took the picture... and then we went to see our picture it said it was lost in time.. could the reason be because he flicked the dinosaur off? or just technical difficulties?
    Uh, probably...
    Disney has this rule that and 'undisneylike' photos taken on rides are deleted. Would you want your kids to see a picture of someone giving the camera the finger? thats why disney has the pictures 'zapped by zurg' or 'lost in time' because they are not appropriate for children to see.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Also, if they deem someone is doing something unsafe the picture will disappear also. I used to when I sat in the front row at Splash Mountain, drape my arm over the front, and lie my head on the safety bar to make it look like I had fallen asleep. It always was hilarious, and everyone would laugh when they saw it. Now, that picture has started to disappear from the monitors, because it has been deemed unsafe. So, be careful with the poses that you create, or risk losing them.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Also, if they deem someone is doing something unsafe the picture will disappear also. I used to when I sat in the front row at Splash Mountain, drape my arm over the front, and lie my head on the safety bar to make it look like I had fallen asleep. It always was hilarious, and everyone would laugh when they saw it. Now, that picture has started to disappear from the monitors, because it has been deemed unsafe. So, be careful with the poses that you create, or risk losing them.
    i like to pretend i get bored on ToT, so i yawn and look at a fake watch on my hand. its prety fun WDWGirl might even have some pics of it.

well, what i keep thinking is would they delete the ToT picture? they probably would, but idk. thats a lot of people per picture, would disney really delete it?
    ADD ME.[:

1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    i like to pretend i get bored on ToT, so i yawn and look at a fake watch on my hand. its prety fun WDWGirl might even have some pics of it.

well, what i keep thinking is would they delete the ToT picture? they probably would, but idk. thats a lot of people per picture, would disney really delete it?
    I've seen it happen many times. Whether it's a glitch, error, or someone is doing something wrong. I have seen it happen. In fact, it happened quite often at DL's ToT when I was there. If someone is doing something wrong or inappropriate, it doesn't matter how many people are on the attraction, the picture will vanish.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Minion

I like that they use clever messages that fit into the theme of the attraction rather than saying "Picture deleted".
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Any photos that contain obscene material gets deleted.

I've made all sorts of funny/weird faces for ride photos. I'm sure the other people I ride with are traumatized as a result but I digress...

• Banned User

I had my picture deleted a few times for doing Double Surf's-Up, the lady at the counter thought I was doing Devil Horns.

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post

I have done that on Dinosaur, it got a bunch of laughs. A whole bunch of people in the car screaming their heads off and me in the back checking my watch.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

• I miss WDW!!

1621 Dawnbreak Ct. Saint Charles, MO 63303

The on ride photos are taken very seriously at Disney, keep in mind that these are family parks. One time at tower a whole group of cheerleaders, including their chaperon, lifted up their shirts. Well the chaperon wanted to purchase the picture b/c she thought it was funny, management did not agree with her. They did get the photo but instead of giving it to the the chaperon, merchandise sent it back to the school's principal. I don't know what happened from there. Way to represent your school.
    WDWCP
    May 2006- January 2007
    : Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, Enchanted Tiki Room, Swiss Family Treehouse, POtC stollers, Liberty Square Parade Control.
    January 2007 - May 2007: Bellhop at the Swankiest hotel in Orlando, The Hollywood Tower Hotel

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Raytracer097 View Post
    The on ride photos are taken very seriously at Disney, keep in mind that these are family parks. One time at tower a whole group of cheerleaders, including their chaperon, lifted up their shirts. Well the chaperon wanted to purchase the picture b/c she thought it was funny, management did not agree with her. They did get the photo but instead of giving it to the the chaperon, merchandise sent it back to the school's principal. I don't know what happened from there. Way to represent your school.
    Any chance of getting a copy of that photo? Anyone? Hello?
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• May the F=ma be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Raytracer097 View Post
    That happens a lot on Splash. Sometimes, you down't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Nerd.

My DH, friends and I love making funny faces on rides. Here we are last year on RnR.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    I've seen it happen many times. Whether it's a glitch, error, or someone is doing something wrong. I have seen it happen. In fact, it happened quite often at DL's ToT when I was there. If someone is doing something wrong or inappropriate, it doesn't matter how many people are on the attraction, the picture will vanish.
    wow. guess i have just never seen it happen. i just cant see WDW taking the chance of losing $20, i mean, its a large crowd per picture, but i have never seen it happen, the many times i have ridden ToT.

I have done that on Dinosaur, it got a bunch of laughs. A whole bunch of people in the car screaming their heads off and me in the back checking my watch.

-dave
    I have my own little system for the pictures. ToT is the yawn look, DINOSAUR is the peace sign, Everest is Rock On, splash is the peace sign, and test track is the staring off into space. On buzz though, i always have my eyes closed, so i never came up with a pose for that ride, not worth the time if the pic wont even look good (the flash is so bright, and you see it like tem times before your own pic)
    Last edited by evanescence4ever; 07-28-2007 at 04:46 PM.
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast