Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Blog Entries

Re: Disney MGM changed to Disney Hollywood and a new Indiana Jones Backlot Adventure

My idea on how to fix the backlot as I desperately want it to stay, but just in a good form is this. Change it to the Backlot Special Effects Tour.

Keep the water scene, but *gasp* change it to a pirates of the carribean special effects show where guests are used in filming as they currently are, but dressed as pirates and have other stuntmen who do things during this show. The idea could be that the Black Pearl is under attack or something like that.

Then when we move onto the tram tour it could be all about how special effects and stunts are done in the industry. We could still keep props along the way but also build several warehouses that we enter where special effects for upcoming movies are being worked on and we're just lucky enough to see in action today. That way we could keep catastrophe canyon but also add a lot of different special effect things similar in nature to twister, Backdraft, and Earthquake at Universal as well as a few buildings where some major stunts are performed for us.

This could help to make driving past the lma show make sense. Finally the walkthrough at the end would be rethemed to be a walkthrough dealing with some of the most amazing stunts and special effects we've ever seen in the world of movies.

Darien IL- a suburb 25 mins west of Chicago

Re: Disney MGM changed to Disney Hollywood and a new Indiana Jones Backlot Adventure

I think they need newer props w/ movies done in the last 15 years at least (except for star wars etc which have a longer shelf life obviously), they need to update the canyon, they need to stop spending a third of their spiel promoting LMA (god I hated that thing sometimes lol) WHen you are going by the "practice" spot where your supposed to plug how great the cars are, sometimes I spieled they flooded the lot and practiced on the jetski's (which I never knew why they were there? ) lol ..anyways umm..yea i'd add new props and have showkeeping actually take CARE of them!, i'd get the canyon back to full capacity and i'd stop so much shameless LMA promotion...i'd leave the villians exhibit in AFI thats cool .

• May the F=ma be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy215 View Post
    its possible..I really want them to do some movie scenes there especially...or like big network tv shows
    You mean that the Food Network isn't a "big" network?

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Wow, man stepped foor on the moon?

I had no idea.

Fooooorrrrr!!!!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234