Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• KING OF CABMF'S

We Won Dream Fastpasses! Trip Report!

Yep, I won a dream FASTPASS! But lets get to that later, for now this is my trip report
    ~~DAY 1~~
    We left the house at 11:00, and got to WDW at about 1:00 (pretty good for a 120 mile drive ) And we went straight to the hotel, its not anything worth bragging, but lets just say its one of those ‘last minute booking’ types of hotels. After getting lunch at Giordano’s (my kinda place) we headed to Disneyworld, and as we went under the welcome sign the sing ‘Im already there’ was playing. Ahaa what a coincidence!
    Now, we were suppose to hanf around the hotels for the day because the Seasonal passes weren’t suppose to go into effect until the 15th, but when we went to go and renew my mom and brother’s seasonals (I already had an AP from a trip in June with WDWGirl) And the lady told us at the desk ‘and you can go to the parks on the 17th.’ Our jaws dropped. That was on Friday, and we were supposed to leave Saturday. SATURDAY!!! So after thinking and waiting at the Polynesian for a while (sitting on a hammock getting tan) my mom decided to switch her and my brother to annual passes.

The building we stayed in last year with WDWGirl
    we went to the parks that day too. I rode Space Mountain three times, and did a triple mountain whammy (as quoted by Stacey ) And watched wishes.

~~DAY 2~~
    We got up at 7:00 a.m. and headed straight to the parks at about 8:15. This day we went to animal Kingdom. What a waste of time. IMO that park is a half day-er, because the only rides we went on were everest and DINOSAUR.

Im the one doing the peace sign. Ahaa i totally stand out in this pic!!

We went to Kali so I could get my quests stamped and then we realized my mom had taken the quests out of her pocketbook. GRRRR!
    So then we went over to MGM studios, where I rode Tower of Terror until I couldn’t feel my knees.

The anticipation made me jump out of my seat!!!

I got a good picture of That awesome Hat and the theater (in the same picture)

Oh, that hat is so cuddly looking!

Then we rode Star Tours (waste of space IMO) so pretty much that day was not worth it.
    The best part of the day was going back to Giordano’s for that awesome stuffed pizza!

~~DAY 3~~
    This day we went to EPCOT and the Magic Kingdom. At 9:00 when they opened the park gates I RUSHED to test track for FASTPASSes. When I put the first of them in, guess what happens? The machine ate my AP. So at that point I was pissed and called over a CM. He couldn’t find the stupid thing. Then I went back to my mom who then ordered the CM to reopen the machine, where the AP was laying on a metal ledge under the ticket scanner. The time you ask?? 11:00 a.m. We headed back to the Land and rode Soarin’. Here are some pics of the new interactive game in the queue line. Pretty cool if you ask me:

Ahaa it was so fun

Lean hard left? no thanks, i feel like taking pictures instead

It's Your Bird against the others!!
    And of course our team came in 1st place

We headed back to test track for our FASTPASS return. Later my mom and brother wanted to go on Universe of Evergy, and I decided to go back on Test Track (single rider lines) and what do ya know? The ride broke down. Ahaa my luck, want to know what is more like my luck? My cellphone battery dies, so I had to wait for 45 minutes on a humid bench waiting for my mom and brother to get off the ride, but I have a pic of the Muppet Lab, which I will post later We went into Mouse Gear too and got some cute pics:

My little sister is MATCHING!! Not. jk jk

That's my Paris Hilton impression Ahaa, im even wearing the right glasses for the part!!
    Then we headed to Guest services to reserve a spot at Tony’s for lunch, and went over to the newly renovated SSE Postshow:

Well, i guess what people are saying is right. SSE might looks better without that monstrosity blocking the view... and by MONSTROSITY i mean the CRANE. That wand is still my #1

The new Siemens SSE postshow centerpiece

Ahaa the 3-D glasses worked on my camera, how funny

That was a fun game to play

After that fiasco we went back to the magic kingdom. Typical night, including wishes:

The amazing Grand Finale!

We left the park at 10:30 to beat the crowd and finally got home at 11:30.

~~DAY 4~~ MY DREAM COME TRUE~~
    We headed to the Magic Kingdom at around 8:30 and got there just in time for the park opening. I rode Space Mountain, and so did my brother for the first time! WOO!! And he loved it, now isn’t that something. Next he want to conquer Tower of Terror, that will be fun. Then we walked to Splash Mountain, and my brother insisted we get fastpasses and ride Big Thunder Mountain first. That was a smart move. After riding Splash Mountain a CM redirected our boat to a Dream squad member named Joe who gave all 8 of us DREAM FASTPASSES!!!! When we showed my mom what we won she spent the next hour laughing at herself saying ‘that sucks that I didn’t go on Splash Mountain with you guys!’ And to think if my brother did not convince my mom to ride BTM first, we wouldn’t have won these FASTPASSes!

A story to tell for a long time

We didn’t use them, since we only got 2 and we had 3 in our party, so it would not be fair, plus these may be worth something soon (since they are still unbroken, who knows?) And from then on we just has people coming up to us saying ‘where did you get that pin lanyard? It looks cool!’ Ahaa you gotta love tourists like them And of course I called up WDWGirl in delight, since this was pretty cool that at least one of us got something out of this whole gimmick so far And at around 1:00 we went to Tony’s Restaurant and had the most amazing Pizza Bianca and Tiramisu! The perfect Italian combination! Ahaa Later that day my mom had to go to MGM for some geek wars hat my brother just HAD TO HAVE, and I was stuck at Magic Kingdom, but I didn’t mind it was pretty cool being there, and I also turned in my VMK cards, without needing to have the Kali quest stamped. But anyways, later we went back to the hotel to rest for a bit and when we re-entered Magic Kingdom, I had a little fight with a CM:
    ME: (puts AP in ticket scanner, and the ticket was bent so it didn’t read right or something, so I took the AP and went to the other scanner next to me)
    CM: Man first off you gotta let go of the ticket fo it to work.
    ME: I know that, the ticket was bent
    CM (not caring what I even said unbends the AP and puts it in the scanner) Boy you cant just put this bent pass in the scanner, what were ya thinking?
    ME: (getting pissed)
    CM: Now put your finger on the scanner (as if he is talking to a baby)
    (so I put my finger on the scanner and got through the gate, my brother already being on the other side)
    CM: yo should take lesson from this kid, he seems smart enough to work a ticket scanner. Now go ride rides and have fun (again, baby talking)
    And I was ready to jump him, and so was my mom… and brother. Ahaa
    No one talks to an AP Florida Resident like that!!
    And about one hour later I felt REALLY sick, so I went back to the hotel and rested.

~~DAY 5~~
    We went to Downtown Disney on our final day at WDW. I went to Basin and got my usual (bath bombs, the CMs there know what I get every time Ahaa how funny ) Then we ate lunch at Ghiradelli (yea, banana splits for lunch, what could be better?) And I finally got my monorail, which my brother seems to enjoy more then me (its going to be mounted on my wall and the track will be all along the perimeter of my room, so that my new project ) And we finally left at 2:00 and headed home.
    Ahaa I know how incredibly long that was but yea, if I didn’t win that dream FASTPASS I wouldn’t have posted this TR, but yea, the trip overall was pretty fun!
    Cant wait for September’s trip!!!
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Re: We Won Dream Fastpasses! Trip Report!

Heck yeah! I loved when I won my MK and DL ones! Congrats!

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

congrats on the dream fastpass!! sounds like you had a good time except for the rude ppl!!
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

• Purple Crates ♥

Woot great trip report! Looks like you guys had a blast!

• Banned User

And congrats on winning in the Year of a Million Dreams Jay Rasulo Thinks It's A Great Promotion Excuses!

Sorry you didnt have a better trip.

Congrats on the dream FPs. I loved my Epcot ones!!
    - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by mouseinphilly View Post
    And congrats on winning in the Year of a Million Dreams Jay Rasulo Thinks It's A Great Promotion Excuses!

ahaa thanks everyone
    Im going to get a pic of the muppet lab, so it should be up in the next few minutes(i have to have kodak easyshare on another computer because mine is not formatted to hold the kodak pics. grrr!)
    ADD ME.[:

1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Living the Dream.

Happen to have any VMK Central Pictures?

Celebrate Churros
    Only at Disney Parks..

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post

This day we went to animal Kingdom. What a waste of time. IMO that park is a half day-er, because the only rides we went on were everest and DINOSAUR.
    So you think the park is a waste of time because you only chose to go on 2 rides, or because you think those are the only 2 things worth doing in the park? Either way, that makes me very sad...

• One big touch screen.....

Quote Originally Posted by kirbilicious View Post
    So you think the park is a waste of time because you only chose to go on 2 rides, or because you think those are the only 2 things worth doing in the park? Either way, that makes me very sad...
    Especially as it's the most successfully THEMED park at WDW.

.............anyway, thanks for the report!
    Last edited by EPCOT; 08-21-2007 at 06:29 AM.

• World Traveler

Great report! Thanks.

Darien IL- a suburb 25 mins west of Chicago

What about the safari?

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by kirbilicious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EPCOT View Post
    Especially as it's the most successfully THEMED park at WDW.

.............anyway, thanks for the report!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy215 View Post
    What about the safari?
    Take it from a floridian who hates the heat.
    Lets first factor in the HEAT. our car thermometer read 100 degrees AT LEAST on all the days we were at the parks. It was humid and yea, although it is very well themed, that does not make it any less humid, and PACKED with tourists. i remember it being so hot there we had to leave before noon.
    And im an inside kinda person, and i bet someone going to say ' oh then why do you go to disneyworld??'
    here's why:
    other than animal kingdom, most every park has an air conditioned place so stop in.
    animal kingdom?? it is very humid and very hot out especially this time of year, and with all of the tourists, we were packed in like sardines with sweaty people everywhere.
    And also, what wrong if i dont like animal kingdom??? boo hoo, i wasn't amused with that park for my... 7, and that time on the 23rd... at least 20th time there. Im not the 'sit on a humid bus' kinda person, so what?? is there any problem with me not thinking there is anything worth staying at Animal kingdom for a whole day??
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by Evoulie View Post
    Happen to have any VMK Central Pictures?
    Well, no, but i can say that not much has happened inside the building so far, but there was a new team of vmk central'ers who didn't really get it, the whole quest thing. And that nice short lady who used to work there was moved to the pin startion outside of the candy store on Main Street, at least when i was there that is where she was. I dont know anything about if vmk central is really being moved to tomorrowland still, but all i can say is that we will have to wait until september to see if anything significant happens
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• KING OF CABMF'S

Well, ahaa here is a pic of the muppet mobile lab. it was the best pic i could get since i was waiting anxiously for my mom and brother to get out of UoE, because i couldn't call them since my phone died.
    Well, anyways, this is the best pic i have:
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast