Thread: dining in epcot

dining in epcot

Intially, I wanted to book the royal table for a nice dinner with my GF but because of money issues, I booked way too late and nothing was available. Yesterday I booked at Bistro de Paris during the fireworks show. I remember seeing a restaurant last year around canada I believe, that was upstairs in a nice looking building. I thought it had some sort of veranda that gave a good view of the fireworks show. I thought Bistro had this view. But if anyone knows of a better place to dine for the show, or if you know of the place I'm describing please let me know. Any reccomendations are appreciated.

Thanks,

Speedemon

• May the F=ma be with you

Re: dining in epcot

I haven't eaten here but The Rose and Crown in UK is a good spot to see the fireworks. It depends on the time of your meal and availability of seats of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I can't recommend where to eat for the fireworks but I will say if you didn't get into the restaurant you wanted, keep calling. Persistance pays, I have always managed to squeeze into a reservations at the last minute, so don't lose hope!

And how sweet of you to do that for your girlfriend.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    I haven't eaten here but The Rose and Crown in UK is a good spot to see the fireworks. It depends on the time of your meal and availability of seats of course.
    If you like English pub grub, you'd like the Rose & Crown. I had lunch there once and liked it quite a bit.

• Banned User

we saw the fireworks from the patio at the rose and crown, very nice however those reservations are very hard to come by as the view is so good. It's very hard to get a reservation for any restaurant with a view around the time of the fireworks. I hope you enjoy your dinner. I have always wanted to try the bistro but could never get in.

• World Traveler

Neither the Bistro De Paris nor Le Cellier in Canada will have a view of the fireworks show. I'd recommend having dinner earlier and watching the fireworks show from the lagoon.

The Rose and Crown is the only full-serve locale to have a great vantage point for Illuminations ... of course, sometime you get covered in smoke and fallout ... cough ... cough.

But the food at Bistro de Paris is sooooooooo much better. It is the best restaurant at Epcot by quite a large margin.

If you had a window seat at either Bistro de Paris or Les Chefs de France downstairs, you would be able to see some of the fireworks, but it wouldn't be a clear view. They also can't guarantee you a window seat when you make your reservation unfortunately though.

As others have mentioned, the Rose & Crown outdoor patio is the best for dining & viewing them since you're directly on the lagoon side.

I hear the new Teppam Edo restaurant upstairs in Japan will offer great views from the windows on the lagoon side when it re-opens this fall. Can't wait to try it out.

• Master Gracey's Bane

for fireworks, pick up your food at the American pavillion and eat outside on the lagoon right in front of the pavillion. there's a seating area by the docks that is awesome! You actually sit about 15 feet out onto the lagoon, and there's nobody else around you!

Get htere at least 1 hour early, though.
    Do NOT pull down on the safety bar, please...I will lower it for you...

• We'll hold them at bay

you can camp out at the Cantina and munch on tacos
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Talking Re: dining in epcot

Baby, you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone out there, I think i may have the best boyfriend in the world..and I am very blessed.

Wherever we eat that particular night will be perfect; as a matter of fact, the whole trip will be perfect !!