View Poll Results: WDW Invasion Meets - Check all the meets that you'll be joining

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday 21 - Magic Kingdom Meet

28 68.29%
  • Tuesday 23 - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

23 56.10%
  • Wednesday 24 - Sunset Safari

21 51.22%
  • Thursday 25 - Fantasmic Party

17 41.46%
  • Friday 26 - Epcot Meet

31 75.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: WDW MC Mega Meets Meets - Oct 21, 23, 24, 25 & 26 - Come meet the MiceChatters

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlaster View Post
    heh I bought tickets for Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party months ago for 10/23 and didn't even imagine a meet would be planned for that evening.

Where are you all meeting up? I'll be there with the wife and twins.
    Good question. I don't think there has been a specific place set up for that meet yet. The Invasion group might be figuring out a meeting place that day or something.....
    - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

• I was deleted.

Re: WDW MC Mega Meets Meets - Oct 21, 23, 24, 25 & 26 - Come meet the MiceChatters

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlaster View Post
    heh I bought tickets for Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party months ago for 10/23 and didn't even imagine a meet would be planned for that evening.

Where are you all meeting up? I'll be there with the wife and twins.
    Awesome! Will that be your only day you plan on visiting the parks that week? There are number of meets planned through the week starting on Sunday and ending on Friday at Epcot. You (and the family) are more than welcome to join any of those. If not, I'm sure some other mini-meets will occur with so many MiceChatters around.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I want Monkey Joe to go, since TDLFAN loves a challenge... and you know what they say...."spaghetti is straight until you boil it!".

On a side note... I love how colorful Micechat is today!
    Sorry to but spaghetti is straight for me. lol. Back on topic, I would love to come really bad but I don't have enough vacation time plus my work might go in strike. Fun, Fun, Fun. I feel like Orlando is my second home since I tried get to down every year when I can. Take alot of pictures for me or you could bring a Monkey Joe cardboard cutout and take pictures with it. It would be like, I am there. lol.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey joe View Post
    Take alot of pictures for me or you could bring a Monkey Joe cardboard cutout and take pictures with it. It would be like, I am there. lol.
    !

Hmm.. I think I'd go with the photos option. That means TDLFAN can do the later. No hard feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    !

Hmm.. I think I'd go with the photos option. That means TDLFAN can do the later. No hard feelings?
    I was kidding, Piglet.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Oh well, you might see some of my family down there during the invasion.

• Little Miss Sunshine

I don't know what I can do yet, but I'm looking forward to meeting some of you!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Okay, maybe Sunday and Friday. I'm not staying onsite, so the sunset safari is out. I'll already have gone to 3 Halloween parties by then, so that probably won't be feasible. But Friday looks the best, and maybe Sunday then too.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Talking Re: WDW MC Mega Meets Meets - Oct 21, 23, 24, 25 & 26 - Come meet the MiceChatters

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    Okay, maybe Sunday and Friday. I'm not staying onsite, so the sunset safari is out. I'll already have gone to 3 Halloween parties by then, so that probably won't be feasible. But Friday looks the best, and maybe Sunday then too.
    Hooray! We are really looking forward to meeting you!!!

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Hooray! We are really looking forward to meeting you!!!

-Dusty
    I am looking forward to meeting you too! I did make one MC meet back in July, at Disneyland (the Cafe Orleans meet). I'm actually very shy when I don't know anyone and almost walked away! I'm glad I didn't, everyone was really nice.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    I am looking forward to meeting you too! I did make one MC meet back in July, at Disneyland (the Cafe Orleans meet). I'm actually very shy when I don't know anyone and almost walked away! I'm glad I didn't, everyone was really nice.
    Yes, but sadly I didn't exactly make it into Cafe Orleans and went over to French Quarter instead. This time though!

Also, I added the meets to the MiceChat Calendar. When talking to members who don't post as often about the August meet I was informed that they couldn't find it as it wasn't listed on the calendar. I also added the night meet information for Friday as I know a few locals appear to be joining us late in the day (after work) and so I wanted to let others know that they are more than welcome to join us later as well.

I didn't add this in, but if anyone plans on visiting PI on Thursday, October 25th - a number of MiceChatters will be there. It sounds like we'll mainly be in the Adventurer's Club and Mannequins (21+). Personally I won't get there until later, but I know the main group will be making their way over after the F! meet, so you could probably contact one of those members to find someone to meet up with.

Also, most (if not all) of the members of the WDW II Invasion will be heading home, but I do plan on visiting Jellyrolls on Saturday, October 27th if anyone will be heading that way - I guess look for me?

I'm trying to not let anyone (CPs, CMs, locals, etc) out of some of the smaller meets. So don't be shy! It should be a lot of fun!

• Nutty about Disney parks

TOON UPDATE: i got a friend of mine coming down on 22-24 so I may have to rearrange my schedule in order to accomodate him

that means I may have to miss a meet or two for work...I know that I will be doing Fantasmic on the 25th. But I dunno how I will sort out the other days that week for me yet. I'm going to buy a ticket for my friend so we might meet up with you guys at Mickey's NSS Halloween Party on the 23rd.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Almost time for the MiceChat WDW Invasion - just a few more days. Can't wait to be back at EPCOT and see all the MiceChatters!

If you'll be in the area, stop by and see us, won't you?

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Happy Memories

Ok, now that we're a bit closer I have a little better idea when I can make it. I'll be trying to get to the MK meet on Sunday. I was relieved just now to see that it's at 1pm as I might not have made an earlier meet time (Halloween party saturday night ).

I'm also hoping to come over to Epcot for a bit Friday morning. Can't stay and play all day though because I need to be back for another function that evening.

Can't wait to see you all!

• Sunshine is the best!!!

Blog Entries

Yay, looking forward to meeting you!!!
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast