• Disney fan

greatorlandodiscounts.com

Hi

Has anyone ever ordered tickets from greatorlandodiscounts.com? I was just wondering if they were legit and dependable.

Thanks a bunch

• World Traveler

Re: greatorlandodiscounts.com

I've never used that company, but I have used the company recommended by MouseSavers and they were pretty good.

• "There's always my way"

i dont trust those small places. be careful!

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Quote Originally Posted by mousefamily View Post
    Hi

Has anyone ever ordered tickets from greatorlandodiscounts.com? I was just wondering if they were legit and dependable.

Thanks a bunch
    Have not heard much about them. My reccommendation would be OrlandoFunTickets.com which is a sponsor on this site or UndercoverTourist.com which is reccommended by MouseSavers...you do have to be really careful when ordering tickets..nothing worse than turning people away at the turnstile because the tickets a conterfeit and in some cases have even been used tickets. AAA also offers discount tickets.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Re: greatorlandodiscounts.com

Quote Originally Posted by mousefamily View Post
    Hi

Thanks a bunch

I can't speak on their behalf, but we here at OrlandoFunTickets take great pride in our service!

Our center is located about a mile from Downtown Disney, should any problem arise we are here and can help make it right!

You can call us if you like at 866-225-4712 and we can answer all of your questions and help you plan out your trip too!

I hope this helps!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by OFTEric View Post
    I can't speak on their behalf, but we here at OrlandoFunTickets take great pride in our service!

Our center is located about a mile from Downtown Disney, should any problem arise we are here and can help make it right!

You can call us if you like at 866-225-4712 and we can answer all of your questions and help you plan out your trip too!

I hope this helps!
    I have photos on my site of their office - everyone there is friendly, and they have great prices!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.