Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Last year we attended the F & W Festival on the Saturday before it ended. I got a free wine tasting glass from one of the booths as they were clearing out merchandise. I was thrilled to get a little souvenir for free.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung
    I'm always torn on my fall visit whether to wait till early December and get in on the holiday stuff or go in Oct/Nov for the F&W. It is most enjoyable to stroll around the World Showcase, flitting from booth to booth and sampling. Usually the lines are only a few people long, and if they're any longer, just skip that booth - there are plenty of others. Each of the countries represented in the WS will have a booth, and then they add in another 15 or so countries. Most people will start at one end (Canada or Mexico) and try to work around. I've never made it past America in either direction - there's just too much good stuff!!! Don't miss the spiced plum wine in China - not like anything I've ever tasted, and totally delicious!

I totally agree with Dan, except me and my man made it all the way around, we started at one end as soon as showcase opened and 10 hours and 300.00 later came out on the other side it was totally worth it we did the sam addams beer school (free) in america and a wine tasting (free) somewhere--hmmm... but we averaged about 15.00 a booth for two this was a food and drink sample at each booth---totally not to be missed. add creme brulee from france to your have to try list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12