Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Poohs Playful Spot Change

Quote Originally Posted by Jerren View Post
    I for one would not mind just recreating the lagoon, I agree it was a nice focal point and could be used for so many things that would make it interesting to kids and adults such as:
    • Dancing fountains, call it fantasia fountains and synchronize it tot he music similar to the ones at Belagio in LV. Nice thing about this is you can easily update the fountain motion and music without major rehabs to keep it fresh. At night add the fan spray projection screens like in Fantasmic for a video show. (The spray from the fountains would also help cool off the area....)

There are just so many possibilities for the space I really think someone could come up with a better use for it than a playground...
    I think that this is one of the better ideas I've heard about this space, the dancing fountains always attract large crowds at the Bellagio, I can't see that not happening at WDW MK as well. Espescially if at night they change it up and do something like they did for Pirates by making the water a projection screen, I for one enjoyed the Bellagio fountain when i was there last month I'm sure if it was Disneysized I would enjoy it the same amount if not more.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by EPCOT View Post
    If only.

That would be of greater value than any single E-ticket.
    Some advocate for WDW needs to come to power in Burbank sometime...then things might change. Anaheim is getting all the love these days because of Lasseter and Baxter's emotional connection to that park / resort. Orlando needs someone with that kind of emotional attachment to WDW to come along some day.

• Don't Panic

Quote Originally Posted by tasman View Post
    Some advocate for WDW needs to come to power in Burbank sometime...then things might change. Anaheim is getting all the love these days because of Lasseter and Baxter's emotional connection to that park / resort. Orlando needs someone with that kind of emotional attachment to WDW to come along some day.
    Give me ten years.
    ------

------

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by xerotheory142 View Post
    Give me ten years.
    More power to ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12